I need your help, fellow DbD players. For a good cause

I want to start a charity to get better internet for all these people whose connections are so bad they get instantly disconnected from the game whenever a killer downs them. We have to show kindness and reach out to our fellow gamers, brothers and sisters of DbD. No one should have to play with such awful connections.

Comments

  • It's the game. I've played a few games as survivor and got disconnected exactly when the killer hooked me for the first time. I was like ######### because the last gen had popped and I used adrenaline so obviously I wouldn't disconnect. It's a game issue since the latest updates.

  • Nahh bruh, it ain't a game issue when all 4 DC on first down because they got rekt by a leatherface then stay after to tell you they did.

  • I see them a lot aswell, really strange. They always totally randomly disconnect exactly on first hook and the weird thing is that they somehow still are able to communicate with you in the chat. Strange....

    I'll support you with that charity, it must be horrible to only be able to play in such a way.

  • Amazing, ain't it? What are the odds that every single one of those DC's were right when they got downed?

  • Yeah it's like when people say it's their "net connection" that is the issue, odd how it happens when all gens and the exit gates are done and open....we can tell when it's issues and when it's just rage quitters.....

  • Real talk though, in case you guys weren't aware whenever someone manually DCs there is a noise indication. Network DCs are silent.

    So use this knowledge during matches before you judge.

  • @Peasant yes, i can understand that, but most DC's for me happen intentionally and you can tell it is

  • @Mushwin I wasn't doubting you, I was just making sure everyone was aware of the noise.

  • @Peasant is this on ps4? when i hear the DC noise it's the same as the dead mori sound

  • @Mushwin I am not sure. I play on PC and I think it's the same way.

    Regardless of what the noise is, we all need to remember:

    DC + Noise = Intentional DC

    DC + No noise = Game or network problem

  • @Peasant i will have a listen out for that, as usually i just hear the noise when someone does DC....

  • @BigBlackMori

    It's crazy... One could easily think they're doing it on purpose but just imagine that.... People purposely disconnecting when they get downed the first time. In Dead By Daylight. LOL