head on shouldn't cause exhaustion

the perk itself is really fun to use, but the fact it cause exhaustion actually make survivors not was to use it, i think a 2 minute timer would be better for this perk than exhaustion

Comments

  • I think the reason it has exhaustion is because you could use head in and stun, then run out with sprint burst or lithe with a nearby window. That's probably why they gave it the exhaustion effect

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I think the reason it has exhaustion is because you could use head in and stun, then run out with sprint burst or lithe with a nearby window. That's probably why they gave it the exhaustion effect

    I can see that but why not cause exhaustion for like 10 seconds? The devs seem tied to the 60/50/40 second timer but I don't think this perk is nearly powerful to warrant that long.

  • Head on should give the broken status after using it and lasts for the rest of the game. You're using a headbutt through the locker doors and it's so strong it stuns the person on the other side. It should be giving you some permanent head damage

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    Head on should give the broken status after using it and lasts for the rest of the game. You're using a headbutt through the locker doors and it's so strong it stuns the person on the other side. It should be giving you some permanent head damage

    Epic bait.

  • It could give a timer on its own, not tied to exhaustion.

    Kind of like quick and quiet.

  • That or make it easier with 2 seconds and make the radius bigger, I’ve had no sucesss with that perk and I’ve made sure the killer is near me. All it results is a grab or hit.

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    Head on should give the broken status after using it and lasts for the rest of the game. You're using a headbutt through the locker doors and it's so strong it stuns the person on the other side. It should be giving you some permanent head damage

    Right? Being hooked should cause you broken all game too since you get impaled. Second hook should be insta death. No one could survive that kind of trauma....


    /s

  • This content has been removed.
  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419034#Comment_419034

    I can see that but why not cause exhaustion for like 10 seconds? The devs seem tied to the 60/50/40 second timer but I don't think this perk is nearly powerful to warrant that long.

    Agree. 40 seconds is really too much for what it does(not, cause bugged as hell)