Three Totems spawned together
Did you devs say it was improved, really?
This is awful than ever!!!
https://i.imgur.com/cr1bCy8.jpg
Did you devs say it was improved, really?
This is awful than ever!!!
https://i.imgur.com/cr1bCy8.jpg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The other day I found three hex totems in the first couple of minutes >.>
Not as nicely lined up but definitely not as spread out as they should've been
I saw the same thing a few days ago
Been know for ages since ptb, common thing that occurs.
Macmillan Estates the one without the upper floors 2-3 will spawn close to each other in plain sight and by a gen. I've had multiple matches in a row where i spawn in there by the gen and their they are all nice and pretty.
Hex perks are just a big joke
I just had a match last night which these exact hex totems spawned for me as well. It's the Groaning Storehouse map. Luckily the overly altruistic kept stepping in my traps instead of cleansing them and I 4k'ed.