How about a Killer version of Alert
There quite a few perks for Survivors to track the Killers movement. The strongest are Spine Chill and Alert. Alert is very useful, since a Killer will break a pallet or kick a gen. So how about the Killer gets a similar perk? If a Survivor misses a skill check, his aura is revealed for 5 seconds to the Killer.
I think this an awesome idea ;)
Comments
You already get a notification though. Built in. No perk needed.
Rancor: am I a joke to you?
it already exists, spine chill. it's an alright perk. I've used it in gen rush builds for the action speed increase it gives when the killer is looking in your direction.
Bitter murmur wants a word with you
I said failed skill check
This about about a new perk for Killers and not survivors
The killer already gets a sound and visual notification when a skill check is failed for healing, generators and hook sabotage. Having the ability to see the auras of survivors who fail skillchecks would be too powerful.
Would sacrificing a perk slot for survivors -missing skillchecks- actually be too powerful? To me it sounds weak because this would be a perk that relies on survivors making mistakes. I could only see it on Doctor and Freddy and even then...meh?
But I like Bitter Murmur
Surveillance? The Legions perk? (I for got the name) Overcharge? Bitter Murmur? Killers actually have a decent amount of aura reading perks.
Failed skill checks already give you both audio and visual cues which you can pinpoint, you don't need a perk for that.
Surveillance, Iron Maiden & overcharge don’t show the survivor’s aura.
On another note, Infectious Fright should be changed to an aura reading perk.
Killers already get a visual and audio warning when Surviviors fail skill checks. An aura reading perk would be redundant