Tell me your best/funny moments as legion and the salt you get from survivors?

What is your best/funny moments as legion? Also what is the most funny salt you got from survivors? Plz tell me your best funny moments and the rage you got from games.

Comments

  • Lets see how long we can keep this thread alive.

  • It's always funny when i get accused of moonwalking. When in reality they sprint burst/lithe/bl away and it breaks the chase.

    Or i just lose them and pick up on the scratch marks.

    If you use distance exhaustion perks against Legion and they don't frenzy after you to hold the chase...You're gonna have a bad time

  • Well, once this Kate's entire team got rekt but a Claudette and her, so when she ran towards me I ran away, I even went as far as frenzy away, good match

  • I was trying to meme around as Legion and play silly and a Jake takes one look at me and DC's

  • So far I had no salt, except one DC.

    Funniest moment so far I guess was when I was chasing a Nea and she just stopped on her track and looked at me. We ended up becoming friends and farmed together.

  • I hit one guy, and the whole team disconnected ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Poweas said:

    I hit one guy, and the whole team disconnected ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    I guess you won:) but yea I lough when some one disconnect lol

  • David fails the pallet stun, as soon as I vault the pallet he and 2 other survivors disconnect, soo I farmed with the last survivor

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    David fails the pallet stun, as soon as I vault the pallet he and 2 other survivors disconnect, soo I farmed with the last survivor

    I laugh so hard when they dc

  • I hit one guy, entire team dc's. Like yeah, whatever. Make another lobby, got same two people from last game. Starts, I couldn't even apply Deep Wounds this time because Claudette dc'd on a roof in Haddonfield when she saw me.

    I waited a little bit before making another game but lo and behold I got the same two AGAIN (prob swf) and I actually took off all my perks and addons because guess what? They dc'd again. Dc'd against a naked Legion

  • I lough soo hard when they ether dc or I get called a camper even though I was not close to the hook but I stayed near the area. But I still got called a camper even though I ranked up lol

  • When I didn't know about the nasty blade / filthy blade bug and accidently used them together and got threatened by this "streamer" and I checked actually wasn't streaming threatened me saying he had 100 people report me while I try and explain I didn't know about the bug.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    When I didn't know about the nasty blade / filthy blade bug and accidently used them together and got threatened by this "streamer" and I checked actually wasn't streaming threatened me saying he had 100 people report me while I try and explain I didn't know about the bug.

    Yea some players are more toxic then others. But what I do when I encounter a toxic player first I try to explain if that doesn't work I just say lol ragers and I leave chat.

  • A Claudette trying to flashlight blind me mid frenzy. ๐Ÿ˜‚ No salt so far though.

  • Last game I was an frenzy but did not get a hit on em but just as I think I lost em one of em ran in to a wall and I got him down lol

  • Playing with filthy and nasty blades and getting 4 dc