MoM rework: what if it protected from hex exposure instead?
When you get 3 hits, you are protected from a hit that would immediately down you due to a hex - you are essentially on borrowed time and must mend after the hit though so it’s not actually a free hit.
Situational but useful without screwing over fair play killers.
Comments
No.
Why not? Theoretically, it makes sense lore wise because in the show he says it in regards to a deal/test of skill with a demon who relies on trickery and magic.
MoM its fine right now the only issue its the nurse blink that theyre fixing it but its balanced
Nah, I kinda like exposed hex perks even though I don't use them as killer, I think they're fun to go against. I like the unexpected twist of it sometimes. Also it's gotta be painful for some killers.
It needs a slight nerf but uh. That would just make it exclusively a NOED counter. Which I don't think is really what the game needs.
Because R.I.P devour hope