Umm, Devs. You might want to look into this.. (Picture)


381210_screenshots_20190413012208_1.jpg

So, some people have been getting this "Bug" (Why am I not surprised) That you are able to ready up (With the countdown going) when the lobby has 3 survivors. Meanwhile it shows only 4 tallies. So we all readied up anyway, and bam, my partner Mikey stepped in and RIP to the 3 man team lololol.

This goes back to the idea of having a mode like a 2v8 with maybe certain restrictions, builds, what killers can be used etc. Something either tells me that this is a massive bug, or it's something you (the dev team) been testing internally. If so, that is awesome. I and many others (Leave thoughts) that it should be a mode called...

"Kill with you're Friend" How awesome would that be? But ofc, separate it from the core game that we all know and love. (4v1) I mean we have SWF, maybe killers get lonely sometimes after being looped to death/bullied and teabagged D: ..

Anyhoot, Devs, let's make this a thing, toss a spin, balance it much as possible. I know for damn sure it will be very difficult, but it will be a cool addition to this lovely game.

Like/Awesome it up if you guys really want to see this added to the game so the devs can see ONCE again, that we want this. If not, I totally understand.

Cheers!

Comments

  • No, no other games modes.

    Fix the issues first, then servers, then add on to the game by tweaking things (Like endgame/new mechaincs) then DLCs somewhere in between.

    Making multiple games modes will once again add on to the queue times, it'll honestly be better if they only bring "new game modes" when there's an event.

  • It should be in KYF only for now. They need Dedicated for new gamemodes. How the Host can handle 8 people? or more?

  • OMG THAT'S AWESOME. How do I do this?

    Edit: didn't know its an exploit. Don't tell me, I wont bother.

  • @Poweas said:

    OMG THAT'S AWESOME. How do I do this?

    100% sure telling people how to perform it on the forum is permaban-worthy.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416921#Comment_416921

    100% sure telling people how to perform it on the forum is permaban-worthy.

    @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416921#Comment_416921

    100% sure telling people how to perform it on the forum is permaban-worthy.

    Is it an exploit? O damn I didnt mean that then.

  • I would realy like an ultra rare killers offering that makes a survivor spawn near you. It could be negated with the survivors offering that makes them spawn far away from the killer.

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    No, no other games modes.

    Fix the issues first, then servers, then add on to the game by tweaking things (Like endgame/new mechaincs) then DLCs somewhere in between.

    Making multiple games modes will once again add on to the queue times, it'll honestly be better if they only bring "new game modes" when there's an event.

    See I was always completely against a second game mode, for the playerbase split. But if they did what you said, during events, like R6 does, temporary new modes may actually be a good idea.

    Like a week long or even 3 day mode for the event. Would give a change up, but not force people to play it, and its queue effect would be limited to that week.

    I like that.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416916#Comment_416916

    See I was always completely against a second game mode, for the playerbase split. But if they did what you said, during events, like R6 does, temporary new modes may actually be a good idea.

    Like a week long or even 3 day mode for the event. Would give a change up, but not force people to play it, and its queue effect would be limited to that week.

    I like that.

    Well it wouldn't be hard , plus it gives them time to prepare.

    I can't tell you how dumb it'll be if DBD added 2 gamemodes ... The split alone would add on to the wait time just like before and then just imagine the wait time for both casual and ranked

  • @RoKrueger said:

    I would realy like an ultra rare killers offering that makes a survivor spawn near you. It could be negated with the survivors offering that makes them spawn far away from the killer.

    @RoKrueger that's way too over the top, too much momentum and imagine that on a Nurse. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚