"What involuntary mid-game DCs?"
Dev update changes look good and all, but still no acknowledgement of the hundreds of reports (including myself) of being "Disconnected from host" mid-game (or 2+ simultaneous DCs as killer, presumably they get the same message).
So.... is this being looked at as well?
Comments
Yeah I randomly get disconnected as survivor a lot. I have also been DCed as killer but only once.
I sure hope it is, as it is extremely annoying to randomly DC and de-pip like it's my fault.
Yes, that is being looked into as well.
@Peanits What about all the killer audio issues?
@MystiKasT This one is important too. Audio keeps getting ######### over every damn update.
As a Spirit main it's frustrating since she has more issues than most.
@powerbats Indeed, they NEED to address the situation, atleast ACKNOWLEDGE it.
This. It took almost a month to get an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of issues being reported despite there being literally dozens of threads asking about it. I think that BHVR would be amazed at how quickly uproars would die down with just a simple "We're looking into this" right away instead of letting the complaints rage like wildfires for weeks before saying something.
EDIT: To be honest, with the DC issue I'm certain the "looking into it" is just "sweep it under the rug until dedicated servers are implemented", but it's at least nice to know that the issue has been seen.