Killer Perks Tier List

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9tblsMspWk


No, this is not me saying this is THE Perk tier list and any differing opinions are invalid.

This guy just knows a lot and i think he's got a lot of things right.


In case you only want the complete tier list, either skip to the end or read the list below...


  • Top Tier

  • A Nurse's Calling
  • Barbecue & Chili
  • Hex: No One Escapes Death
  • Hex: Ruin
  • Monitor & Abuse
  • Save The Best For Last
  • Bamboozle
  • Enduring
  • Spirit Fury

  • High Tier

  • Hex: Haunted Ground
  • Make Your Choice
  • Overcharge
  • Pop Goes The Weasel
  • Thanatophobia
  • Whispers
  • Corrupt Intervention
  • Discordance
  • Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
  • Sloppy Butcher
  • Stridor

  • Mid Tier

  • Bitter Murmur
  • Blood Warden
  • Bloodhound
  • Brutal Strength
  • Dark Devotion
  • Dying Light
  • Franklin's Demise
  • Hex: Devour Hope
  • Hex: Huntress Lullaby
  • Infectious Fright
  • Play With Your Food
  • Remember Me
  • Shadowborn
  • Spies From The Shadows
  • Surveillance

  • Low Tier

  • Agitation
  • Coulrophobia
  • Distressing
  • Hex: The Third Seal
  • Insidious
  • Iron Maiden
  • Lightborn
  • Mad Grit
  • Monstrous Shrine
  • Rancor
  • Territorial Imperative
  • Tinkerer
  • Unrelenting
  • Beast of Prey
  • Deerstalker
  • Fire Up
  • Hangman's Trick
  • Iron Grasp
  • Knock Out
  • Overwhelming Presence
  • Predator
  • Unnerving Presence
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • As a somewhat new killer I run shadow born, bloodhound, devour hope and hex ruin on bing bong boy. I seem to lose scratch marks easily and lose people. Any suggestions?

  • The only one I really question here is Save the Best for Last being in Top Tier. High Tier makes more sense. But eh.

  • I'm surprised by knockout in low tier.

  • @Free_Hugs said:

    I'm surprised by knockout in low tier.

    It's only useful in slugging builds.

  • @Free_Hugs said:

    I'm surprised by knockout in low tier.

    And it's useless against SWF.

  • They only thing I disagree with is agitation being low tier.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    The only one I really question here is Save the Best for Last being in Top Tier. High Tier makes more sense. But eh.

    It is pretty godly on most killers, namely Spirit and Wraith.

  • I think it's important to note that this list doesn't take the different killers and their powers into account.

    Is Bamboozle top tier on Nurse?

    Is BBQ&C top tier on Hag?

    Is Insidious low tier on leatherface?

    Is Surveillance mid tier on ring & beads Spirit?

    But this does give me an idea for another video lol

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    I think it's important to note that this list doesn't take the different killers and their powers into account.

    Is Bamboozle top tier on Nurse?

    Is BBQ&C top tier on Hag?

    Is Insidious low tier on leatherface?

    Is Surveillance mid tier on ring & beads Spirit?

    But this does give me an idea for another video lol

    Yup, this is pretty much a video of: How good is this specific Perk on its own on a Trapper without Bear Traps?