Lobby simulation after "Less than 5 players? Back to lobby"

40 minutes to fill a lobby.

Only 3 survivors loaded in.

Match has ended and we go back to 40 minutes wait time.

Same thing happens again...

I think its time to uninstall.

Comments

  • According to Mathieu, that's what they want you to.

    3 survivor games suck but at least they're not as bad as people DCing the second they feel like they're going to lose. I'd have wanted information about what the developers plan on doing about that instead.

  • @se05239 said:

    According to Mathieu, that's what they want you to.

    3 survivor games suck but at least they're not as bad as people DCing the second they feel like they're going to lose. I'd have wanted information about what the developers plan on doing about that instead.

    Maybe their real objective is to kill their own game without making it too obvious.

  • Yeah I was wondering myself if the lobby issues will be fixed by the time this is implemented. Otherwise its Lobby Simulator DX. I'd rather 3 man games than never get one.

    That being said. I hope lobbies arent an issue, and this does work out well. I hate loading in with a BPS to die in 3 mins.

  • @Bug_Reporter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416280#Comment_416280

    Maybe their real objective is to kill their own game without making it too obvious.

    Yes, because the first thing every company that wants to turn a profit does is purposefully drive itself into the ground.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Yeah I was wondering myself if the lobby issues will be fixed by the time this is implemented. Otherwise its Lobby Simulator DX. I'd rather 3 man games than never get one.

    That being said. I hope lobbies arent an issue, and this does work out well. I hate loading in with a BPS to die in 3 mins.

    Likewise, I would rather not experience 3-person games at all. They arent fun, and I would much rather just not waste any consumables during that match than getting close to no use of them. The time spent getting a lobby doesnt matter to me as long as its a good 5-player game.

  • It happen once to me and honestly I don't mind.

    I rather wait for a full game then play a spoiled one from the beginning.

    It sucks as a survivor and it is also no challenge as a killer.

    And this way we can keep our add-ons and offerings without wasting them on a failed match.

    Can it be abused, yes.

    Will it be abused probably.

    But so far survivors could DC if they don't like a Mori and we lost a rare offering. This was we can at least keep it.

    And I have faith in the devs, now that they visible listen and communicate that they would fix it. At least when the servers come in the summer.

  • 3v1s being gone is incredible news.

    You are actually complaining about less of your time being wasted, as 3v1s are generally a total waste of time, especially if you're taking the game seriously.

  • If you have queuetimes of 40 mins you should probably play an other game, cause it would never get better for you due to other reasons than matchmaking.

  • 40 minutes to fill a lobby. Only 3 survivors loaded in. Match has ended and we go back to 40 minutes wait time. Same thing happens again...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03GUuXbtPe4


    • All 4 load in
    • 1 Survivor DCs immediately cause reasons
    • Now it's worse than when they DC/crash during the loading screen
    • Nothing done about that though
  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416346#Comment_416346

    Yes, because the first thing every company that wants to turn a profit does is purposefully drive itself into the ground.

    <font color=#00d009>I mean, you never know. Even without the lawsuit, f13 devs seems extremely not passionate about the game answer we’re looking for ways to ditch it. That’s despite having DLC almost finished that would not be blocked by the lawsuit at the time.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    If you have queuetimes of 40 mins you should probably play an other game, cause it would never get better for you due to other reasons than matchmaking.

    When they released the new matchmaking i was able to fill lobbies in 3-5 minutes MOST of the time, whenever i wanted to play.