I don't think we have enough lockers in this game.
Pic attached for proof. Change my mind.
JK, lmao! -- Really, though... What the hell happened here?
Pic attached for proof. Change my mind.
JK, lmao! -- Really, though... What the hell happened here?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Each one has a survivor with head on in them.
Huntress mains are so happy about this
I imagine this instance was to make Head On more appealing.
@pootis_Bear except it barely works most of the time.
I love that tile. It's good for some Scooby Doo style shenanigans if you've got Quick and Quiet.
But what about killers? oh yea i forgot, devs NEVER think about killers!
You are right. Maybe we can fit a few more in the back.
Imagine being unable to detect humor and/or being blinded by your desire to direct rage at the "Dev" tag.
This is what happens when you let too many dwight dc in a locker, there is now a cult of lockers
I forgot who I was watching, but I saw a vid the other day where a bunch of survivors with Head On were using it to help each other getting picked up by a wraith. I believe it was Noob3, Monto, Puppers, and OhTofu, correct me if I'm wrong. It was so funny.