Do you use Self-Care?

So, for a long time I didn't use Self-Care. I think it's nice to change up the perks sometimes and honestly I'm doing pretty good without it.

But recently I've gotten into so many situations where I really needed Self-Care badly (yes, I do use Bond and medkits) and made me realize how strong and important it is.

Now I'm confused and I have no idea if I should use it again or if I should keep the non-Self-Care life.

What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

  • selfcare.png

    I'll just leave this here.

  • self care its just a waste of time

  • Self care takes too long and most killers just tunnel and camp anyways so it doesn't serve much of a purpose, plus Legion makes healing pointless. Adrenaline is better in every instance even though it only procs lategame and Pharmacy is better, even against a Legion you can use the other function to chest farm quick and heal teammates.

  • Self-care is only good with BK so I opt for resilience instead.

  • I used to use self care all the time.

    But then i just stopped using it, not out of strategy or anything, but mostly because it took too long and i was like "yeah id rather just play injured"

    Also extra perk slot bby OwO

  • I do because it is easier than trying to find others sometimes.

1 2 ›