When are you going to remove the green update announcement?

The green update announcement has been up for awhile now. It makes no sense to leave it up there anymore.

Comments

  • Yes especially DLC rolling in about 1h.

  • @Delfador said:

    Yes especially DLC rolling in about 1h.

    Right? Cant WAIT to get my hands on ash....

    Edit: to be fair, I was A- joking B- a complete idiot and didnt know I could remove them and C- already own Ash. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • It needs more exposure. It hasn't sold enough copies.

  • I clicked the "X" in its upper right corner a couple days after they first posted it. I haven't seen it again since. Same thing with the Mash-Up video for today. I clicked the "X". Poof, gone.

  • I don't see anything. Did you check if there's a cross on the upper right corner?

  • Yes the announcements can be removed by the user by clicking the X in the top right hand corner - we keep them up to make sure they are visible to newer forum users or people that do not have the time to visit the forum too regularly.

  • @Orion said:

    I don't see anything. Did you check if there's a cross on the upper right corner?

    @Kilmeran said:

    I clicked the "X" in its upper right corner a couple days after they first posted it. I haven't seen it again since. Same thing with the Mash-Up video for today. I clicked the "X". Poof, gone.

    Funny. No I do know what an X button is and I was just wondering in general why the announcement was still up. I got my answer.

  • Done. Careful. Next time it will be yellow.

    ๐Ÿ˜

  • @not_Queen said:

    Done. Careful. Next time it will be yellow.

    ๐Ÿ˜

    Savage!