General question to the community
Who all likes the perk Autodidact?
This perk can rip survivors from the dying state with one skill check and feels great at max tokens
Who all likes the perk Autodidact?
This perk can rip survivors from the dying state with one skill check and feels great at max tokens
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I must need glasses because I can't tell where to hit the skill check
@wait4him2leave The skill check without tokens is red and the meter goes down when you hit it until a certain token limit is reached, then the benefits feel great, you can almost fully heal survivors with 1 skill check by 1 state
great when u get 5 stacks. how often does that happen tho. for me, almost never
The perk is a good idea but too dependant on RNG and screws your teammates if you don't have those stacks. Not worth it.
@artist it happens rarely, but when you get 5 stacks its like a god send
@Mc_Harty I believe some perks increase skill check chances, so when you mix one of those perks with Auto, it feels amazing
It's too rng reliant I don't like it
Spine Chill and Unnerving Presence.
Again, not worth it considering the downsides.
@PhantomMask20763 Some perks have the ability to increase skillcheck chances, if you run it with the perk you get stacks quicker
Honestly, I don't like it. It had a lot of potential, but that ended up being wasted simply due to how long it takes to get the perk set up.
If they let you use it on yourself it might be okay as that'd let you build up the tokens without screwing your allies.
Overall though, I would sooner pick Botany.
Wait. What? No. Definitely not.
@MegsAreEvil explain
I really like it, but it is too inconsistent. Sometimes I have like 4 Stacks right away, sometimes I dont get any Stacks at all. And when getting them in lategame, it can really hurt the team.
I use it in my no mither meme build.
@TreemanXD My heart is hurt by that