IDEA : Kate's Outfits Collection ( Long post )

As you can see , Kate is missing a lot of potential outfits for her country vibe . I hope one of the desginer team would look at my post to gather some ideas for her future-luxurious cosmetics <3

Here you are , these are amazing cosmetics i would love to show you guys for Kate

item_fem_fresh_clothing_top_peplum_blue-v01.png item_fem_model_clothing_sweater_skirt_blue-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_blazer_casual_blue-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_jacket_cotton_green-v01.png item_fem_professional_clothing_jacket_casual_green-v01.png item_fem_fresh_clothing_romper_pattern_white-v01.png item_fem_bachelorette_clothing_top_cross_red-v01.png

I want you ask if you guys would love to see my hairstyles for Kate ( and maybe fit for another female survivors ) in another post. If not , i won't upload it because it may give you guys some frustration because of the length in my post :(

Comments

  • Kate is my main girl, my ideas for her are totally more skanky. I think that if Nea is the trip chick, Feng is the casual with occasional trip, Claudette is the hipster, Jane is the professional/profeessional casual and Meg is the athletic/edgy casual one. Then Kate could be the tramp with some southern and bohemian (which I see you have there mainly at the bottom). But I do agree she needs more cosmetics, I was excited for the march ones with the short brown hair and nightlife vegas like outfit but that didn't show up and it's april!

  • @Kurisataru i really hope they would make short hair Kate lol .

    im curious to see Kate with short hair or pixie , it would be awesome

  • Please that would be amazing!^ Kate is by far one of my favorite for various reasons. She’s fun to loop, laugh at the jiggle physics, and as killer she so satisfying downing and murdering. Plz deck her out devs

  • @TooKoolFoU : Hey i have good news , i posted it in Fan Creation , and guess what , they see it and comment too . So maybe we will have a chance to hope ❤️

  • These are awesome!

  • These are great choices tbh. I hope they really consider to add these to her collection.

  • @Delfador : Good news is : I posted a thread like this and the devs did comment into my post . So i really hope oneday the designer team would love to look at it ❤️