Anyway to Avoid the Wiggle Bug?
Anyone know any way to avoid getting the wiggle bug? Half of my games lately seem to include it, so if there are any ways to avoid it, I'd appreciate the information.
Anyone know any way to avoid getting the wiggle bug? Half of my games lately seem to include it, so if there are any ways to avoid it, I'd appreciate the information.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You gotta wiggle in real life or it won't go away
I've been doing that. I'm even doing it now as I type.
The only way is to sit down and start up some Civ
This is how I wiggle. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
https://youtu.be/EZKXMn-56e4
I thought this was how you did it..
May i ask what this bug entails? or is it some exploit that shouldn't be said
There’s no way to fix this bug in game, it will stay like that for the entire game until you either:
Die, escape, or DC.
Devs already know this is an issue.
You start the match with the wiggle bar on the screen, like when you're trying to escape the killer's grasp, and every time you turn left or right your character stops dead in their tracks because the game thinks you're trying to struggle. But.. You can never make any progress on the bar. So it lasts the whole trial.
As soon as the match starts, you see the "Wiggle" prompt that usually is designated for attempting to wiggle off the killer when being carried.
This causes you to not be able to use your left stick (on console) to turn left or right because it causes you to pause and stop whenever you want to turn. So you are forced to always go straight, and use your right stick to change direction. It basically makes the game pretty much unplayable.
The last few days, majority of my games have had this bug. I'm curious to find out why some people have it, and others don't.
These instances are posted on the bugs section also, but not much word have come from the development team.
You dc.