Remove the speed buff from NOED (keep 1 hit and miss cooldown)?
I think the game really needs to get away from these crutch perks. NOED is literally the definition of boosted. You go fast, 1 hit, and don't get punished for missing.
Loads of killers who aren't very good get boosted to a rank higher then they should be from it. Everytime a killer is getting shat on you know 9/10 times hes gonna have NOED.
It will still be a very strong perk.
Comments
See you in the fog!
If a killer "is dependent on NOED" the perk is clearly to strong...
Also not sure what kind of R1s you play with but the 1s I vs don't waste time breaking dull totems lol. I guess maybe near the end of the month as the plebs finally hit r1...
See you in the fog!
I see your dumb asf...
Fix the killers. Don't make broken perks to try boost killers. Derp.
Here's my question for you, do you also want to nerf ruin because every killer INCLUDING nurse runs it? You see it's not only because the killers are weak that they use NOED, far from it! It's because the game is just too fast, think about it, if games lasted for 15 minutes or more, you wouldn't see NOED or ruin as often because the game allows killers to do their job. Even Nurse struggles sometimes with this gen rushing meta which is kinda sad since she is the top tier killer, yet should we buff her with 3 blinks due to a flawed game design? No.
Sadly a lot of DBD players lack normal Discussion Etticate. Currently, NOED I think is fine. There's nothing wrong with something that wastes survivors time even more, as they can pretty much get i back by looping which is easy as hell to do anyway. Usually I'm too lazy and when I'm hit with it I accept my fate and chill. I also enjoy seeing killers with 1 shot potential who have it because it's a hilarious surprise.
In the words of Bricky: Play how you want, and don't let any made up honour code get in the way of how you play!
NOED is definitely a garbage crutch perk--and if exhaustion perks & self-care are getting nerfed for being crutch perks, NOED should be too.
NOED honestly isen't that big of an issue. It has alot of counter play if your smart. When the game first came out NOED had no counterplay because back then it wasen't a hex perk so if the gens went online there was not a thing you could do about the NOED but hope to god the killer dosen't find you first. With it being a hex all you have to do is cleanse all the totems and it is gone before it could even be used. All perks should have counter play and NOED is fine because it has good counterplay by the survivors.
NOED got nerfed multiple times and now is a hex. It's the only thing that can counters Gen Rushing, fix that and SWF first before talking about this
It used to be permanent duration, 120 seconds, into a hex that can be destroyed in 1 totem, > now 5 totem
Do u not see the problem with survivors? they rush gens, they could have easily spent time destroying totems, but they just want to leave the game ASAP
Having NOED means survivors should not rush, which they 100% always do all the time, it's all mind games
Your name is accurate as hell, but I love your stupid attempt to generalize/pigeonhole who I am as a player based on the fact that I think that the speed boost to NOED should be nerfed if survivor speed boosts & self-care are being nerfed, especially after pallets have decreased in numbers & are now buggy as hell.
I also love your #########, condescending attitude, and I hope that it wins you many friends and that everyone around you thinks that you're a delightful person and you live a long and healthy life full of love and friendship and you don't spend the rest of your life being rude and ######### to people who have different opinions on things than you do on the internet.
But sure, I'd be fine with giving up DS, SB, SC, BT, and Unbreakable if you got rid of the items on your list.
I personally don't use DS, BT, or unbreakable & I'm a good enough player that I'd be perfectly fine without SB and SC--in fact, I occasionally swap them out for balanced landing or lithe & pharmacy.
I also don't give a ######### about Franklin's Demise (I don't use flashlights, and if I lose something I just find it later) or Monitor & Abuse. But killers across the board are going to have a cry if you get rid of their tracking perks & their end-game crutch perks, just like you're immediately jumping to be ultra on the defense about the possibility that someone might think NOED should be nerfed.
Side-Note: I'm well aware that NOED has a counter-play, it's why I run small game. I just think it's bullshit that on top of giving the killer a one-shot, it gives them a speed boost and that's okay, while survivor exhaustion perks are being nerfed.
So basically you're a garbage player who needs NOED to play...
You could just not run it and play at a rank for low skill players...
I'm usually r1 within 3 days of reset and have never needed NOED, just sayin gitgud
See you in the fog!
Yes run to mommy and daddy for your hurt feelers lol
. Pretty standard snowflake stuff.
I guarantee I'm a far better killer then you
Just break the totem.
(It's the killer's version of "Just break the pallet")
As a Small game user, I very rarely see it even activating, except in some maps such as The Game where it can be very tricky to find them due to the different floors and the weird detection.