One more left.
Detective Jonathan and Jane Romero move in to complete the last generator, but The Crooked watches, and is aware of their presence.
Detective Jonathan and Jane Romero move in to complete the last generator, but The Crooked watches, and is aware of their presence.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this a drawing? It looks amazing either way!
@Fizz its G-mod or SFM (Source Film Maker)
I thought it'd be something like that to be honest but thought I'd suggest the dumb thing first.
You're getting into SFM/GMOD posing now? Looks pretty good so far, nice work !
@Plu ive been doing it for some time now, I have tons of it on muni steam profile
Sweet, I'll check that later.
Wow, really nice work.
If I had a working computer (my current one is dying and barely functions) I'd be into SFM myself. Unfortunately I cannot.
Would've loved to do a collab. Shad03 vs Detective Jonathan.
Obviously since you'd be the protagonist you'd win.
@Shad03 this was actually something in gmod Andy Ian nothing compared to the other stuff that I do on my profile.