Survivor pippin upcomming changes
People of the Fog, As part of the 2.6.0 update, we made some changes to the emblem system to have a player's rank more accurately reflect their skill level. This was done by setting unique pipping thresholds for each rank range that gradually become more demanding as you climb up the ranks. While these changes did have the intended outcome, the new pipping thresholds proved to be too demanding on the Survivor side.
discuss
Comments
ez rank 1 again for survivors inc :D
currently the amount of red rank survivors is too low. I had to literally derank myself back to rank 5-10 just to get games by DC nonstop
Even Tru3ta1ent had to DC to derank as well
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/56249/even-tru3-said-he-will-derank-because-queue-times-at-high-rank-is-too-long/p1
As far as i see it, it is just a little adjustment, but maybe its enough. We will see.
It's only a start, not enough. But I'll take it as a good sign that the devs started making adjustments.
Oh dear, I already got to a good rank and people expect me to be better than I am. I did get words of encouragement from a friendly teammate who recognized me from a game a while back, so that was nice.