My bet is that, since they lost a LOT of players due to recent lobby bugs + the new pip system, they're waiting to fix that first, before announcing new cosmetics. In other words, commercial move so that they hit the most of the playerbase.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering the same thing! Another Wednesday passes and no new cosmetics... I want my Miner Trapper :-(
Probably when the mid chapter patch comes out? Maybe.
Ikr ? I waited for too long to have new Kate skin and now they haven’t released it yet ?
Mid chapter is coming and these cosmetics haven’t been out . They want to pass the mid patch next outfits or something ? :(
Same. It's been forever since Kate got a cosmetic!
@Silas omg true :( i was literally shocked because they just posted about the pip emblems change but no cosmetics :/
Summon the plague doctor
@BoxingRouge What do you mean mid chapter patch? I thought the road map was officially over.
@PinkEricka It's not. We are getting 3 more chapters this year and a new schedule in June for the anniversary.
Queen said to expect the same schedule until then.
@Bbbrian2013 Original source? so I can show my friends
@PinkEricka Her comment on this
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/411268#Comment_411268
My bet is that, since they lost a LOT of players due to recent lobby bugs + the new pip system, they're waiting to fix that first, before announcing new cosmetics. In other words, commercial move so that they hit the most of the playerbase.
Im just guessing, there’s clearly going to be a bug/balance patch some point soon because a new roadmap won’t be announced until June.
I have a feeling they either gonna do something crazy and release it tomorrow....
or just next week
yeah...
he looks sick!
i want it aswell :c
Imagine being a Feng main. Not counting her holiday sweater or event set, we haven’t gotten anything new for her since summer.
Hopefully tomorrow! Or in the next five minutes would also be great :P