The answer to bring back those who have left dbd and to retain them.

Big chungus huntress mask.

And Big chungus clown would fit his lore

Comments

  • Here I was thinking it would be bug fixes, better balance, and a less irritating grind. Silly me.

  • Not Big Chungus, not him 😱

  • Big chungus isn't dead, he's very much alive. And he's not a meme he's a real life bunny.

  • @thrawn3054 The game is the grind. Remove the grind and DbD would die the people that do stick around do so because they never hit a wall.

  • @Bbbrian2013 I'm not saying there shouldn't be a grind. But since prestige 3 on everything takes approximately 192 million BP and that still won't give you every tire 3 perk on every character, it's a bit much.

  • @Bbbrian2013 With all respect, I think the reason why the game is still alive is because of the grind, many people wouldn't stick around if there was nothing to grind for.

    Imo there should be a grind for something but not for the perks. I don't know what that grind would be for though.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle do not talk about my waifu like that XD.

  • @Delfador said:

    @Bbbrian2013 With all respect, I think the reason why the game is still alive is because of the grind, many people wouldn't stick around if there was nothing to grind for.

    Imo there should be a grind for something but not for the perks. I don't know what that grind would be for though.

    I have everything I want at this point, I'm hitting this same question

  • In all seriousness,

    I don’t think anything could make me want to play this game 5+ hours a day ever again.

    Great times, but all great things come to an end.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Here I was thinking it would be bug fixes, better balance, and a less irritating grind. Silly me.

    Lol, nothing against OP, but... These consumers are the reason why we all are in this situation. They only care about DLCs and cosmetics and pump the devs with money giving them a sign they did everything right.