Your bad game experience
There are bad games and really bad games. But I'm almost proud of how badly I did on this one. I topped the survivor table and accrued an impressively embarrassing 25 points giving the Killer a depip in the process:
Anyone else had anything this bad?

Comments
That is shockingly low, I've only been to 500 and that was my lowest. 25 is mental, so low...
What happened???? That's crazy!
I had a guy who spawned on my totem, knew where all the pallets were and then proceeded to loop me round a fallen tree vault then when I finally got him he mocked me for my end points, he got in my lobby again and started tbagging at pallets so I camped him and ended it with 4k, game after that I camped him again and after those three games he ended up deranking and that was just the cleanest best pleasure.
Everytime my Devour Hope gets cleansed at 5 Tokens. 😰
this one time I loaded in and heard a nurse blink 5 times in a row, then suddenly my internet disconnected????
@Darkskies - It was a 1 vs 1 game, as soon as it started I heard a heartbeat so I ran off then double-backed and walked to a locker only to be instantly removed and hooked by the Trapper. The game probably lastest about 10 seconds.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller Oh wow, never seen a score like that before! i think a bad game i had was my team mates gen rushing while i am on a hook....4 gens done and i am about to die on the hook and then one decides to try and rescue me....too late! my whole game was me hanging like a newly caught fish -.-
When I don't 4k as billy in the first 10 seconds because all the survivors didn't spawn together for once
For me, my Dead Hard never kicks in, it'll say it activated as I'm down on the ground, maybe it was my sensitivity.