The Plague... are you there?
I haven’t faced a single Plague for the last 4 to 5 days.
Where are you?!
I haven’t faced a single Plague for the last 4 to 5 days.
Where are you?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She isn't worth playing. She could be huge fun, but the devs just had to give her slowdowns from the PTB.
Yeah, I know @DocOctober I just didn’t think she’s gone back to her ancient grave this fast :/
She is not as good as people believe, and when you do face her and she gets corrupt, its like huntress with a flamethrower
Hopefully they fix her and stop putting obstacles to the well-being of their own game
Fat chance. You've seen how hard they've worked to mess up their game lately.
Fixing the game ain't a priority. It's not even a second thought, at this point.
Another killer with awsome design BUT horrible gameplay.....
try a few times, but i have back to my nurse.
Its the only way to prevent genrush.
Yeah, that’s what’s keeping me and a majority of the fanbase from playing as regularly and passionately
The design and the concept are great and the gameplay was decent to fun in the PTB
Good thing about Plague is that her design is great, they can easily buff her if they want.
Legion can not be buffed due to their current design, there needs to be changes in order to make both sides happy.
Yeah, "if they want", but they don't. That's the problem with them - they are incompetent, any small fix/change takes them months, because they are lazy.
But oh, let's make more skins and half-working chapters. It will be healthy as ######### for this game.
I am going to play Plague today @Gorgonia, come and face me. Maybe you get out, maybe i get you :P
Now serious: I play against her from time to time (on purpe ranks) and i am still convinced that she is a solid mid tier killer.
I would tweak at general mechanics of killers and not on them indivudually.
Sure, I’ll look for you :p
She's not a terrible killer, She's decent but something i realized when the initial fun of a new killer wore off is that she just isn't that fun to play as, for me at least.
She's not exactly viable in red ranks either in my opinion, maybe a slight buff to her could push her from mid tier to high tier and get people to play her but knowing the Devs that'll probably take a year or so.
She’s just a fun killer. I play her most of the time, but I suck at killer so I’m at high ranks. Sorry about your luck. :(
As others have said, she's fun but weak. Not rank 1 viable.
Played a game as Plague last night, I think the novelty of puking on people has worn off, killed one, 3 escaped. Kinda had fun, but I don't know, something was just missing.
Look man, I just got all Ash's and Janes perks. I just got them all on Kate. Now I can go back to my p3 Plague and put some BP into her. Give me another 2 days I will have actual builds to use on her.
I've only played as her a few times and steer clear of doing so unless it's necessary. Had a daily ritual for her last night, so gave her a go again. Rite of the Plague without using any add-ons to speed up broken status time is cancerous. Don't think I'd even attempt her without using add-ons anymore, and if I have to use add-ons to make a killer viable beyond their base kit, I simply steer clear of using them because it's a clear sign they need TLC. Not worth it.
I think shes fun, but shes too addon reliant like most other killers. She needs a few buffs to make her better overall