This was last year but still relevant to the thread, dude didn't like how i played and decided to comment on my profile, you gotta love the ones that can't handle what they dish out.
@TreemanXD I'm currently gaining alot of mail regarding my use of Franklins on ps4 I call it Franklins salt and its wonderful they take the time to message me... moaning about I took instant heals and brand new parts keys and to get good and take my L...I don't know how that's possible ๐ค that I'm all kinds of colourful words and things for making them drop a flash light before jumping in the hatch clearly this was a very special item to this person and I'm a horrible person and a dirty hatch camper to boot lol
Also got told to stop using Franklins and I simply replied no
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was last year but still relevant to the thread, dude didn't like how i played and decided to comment on my profile, you gotta love the ones that can't handle what they dish out.
@Detective_Jonathan it is always fun when they message you and accomplish nothing because you take it with a grain of salt.๐
@TreemanXD Well that's simply because they are always trying to b8 a reaction out of people,
Like Putin once said to the US
"You must have very boring lives"
@TreemanXD I'm currently gaining alot of mail regarding my use of Franklins on ps4 I call it Franklins salt and its wonderful they take the time to message me... moaning about I took instant heals and brand new parts keys and to get good and take my L...I don't know how that's possible ๐ค that I'm all kinds of colourful words and things for making them drop a flash light before jumping in the hatch clearly this was a very special item to this person and I'm a horrible person and a dirty hatch camper to boot lol
Also got told to stop using Franklins and I simply replied no
I don't really get hate mail anymore, the beauty of setting messages to friends only :P