A question for Killers
If you "somewhat" make signs that you want to farm with the Survivors, but then still chase them down and hook them. Do you honestly expect any Survivor to trust your motive?
I'm asking this because the last Killer got unbelievably mad at us for not farming with him (he played a Bloody Party Streamer) after he did just that.
I'm generally wary of such Killers and ignore them, seems my team mates did the same.
Comments
Hooking is part of farming though. Both sides get points from the Event - The Killer obviously gets his down and hook points, the Survivors get their Altruism from unhooks + healing. It has to work both ways. Hooks are the best scoring event a Killer has, if I'm not mistaken. BBQ as well. 4 stacks of BBQ + Streamers + Farming = OoOOOOooo Yeah!
In the farming matches I've taken place in, on both sides btw, the Killer got 8 hooks, and on at least two occasions someone offered themselves up for the kill as a means of thanking the Killer for the easy match. I've done this once myself as well. Farm matches are very rare, and you need to get the most bang for your buck out of them.
Doesn't exactly scream:" Hey y'all, I just want to farm with you, I'm friendly!" now, does it?
He didn't make it clear at all, it all looked rather hostile and like a normal game. As I said before, I and probably others are wary of seemingly friendly Killers, too many Killers have tried baiting us in the past.
But no, generally I don’t always trust survivors to- well, to “appreciate” the fear I try to instill.
The only time I farm is when half of the team DCs way before their final hook and leaves the other 2 all alone. I'm not a nice killer, but I am a fair Killer
As a killer I would generally never farm, even if I put on a BPS. As a survivor, I tend not to trust killers who make it seem like they want to farm.
Yeah... that sounds more like he's baiting you into getting 4k'd. Seen that a couple times as well.
I just repair and exit, as survivor, whatever the killer wants.
I farm at times when the round is getting funny/trivial somehow.
Just how it works, if they just leave, oh well.
I've never "farmed" but in the event that I "did/have", it would have been during that triple bloodpoint event. "Allegedly", every match was pretty much farming. The killer just has to be clear that's what they want to do, and every farming killer I've come across as survivor I'm always weary. It'd be really easy to take advantage of trust and just kill them all.
But again, I've never "farmed" and this is all "hypothetical"
I farm some time and im honor killer if i want farm i don't kill any one.But always can say never trust killer?If you trust you can earn more than you can lose but some times you can be trick and die on hook.
I only farm when there are 2 survivors on the map (DC), when I hook, I make big signs with my head, then go afk very far away, etc. I know I can win this either way so even if they are afraid, I cary them until gens are powered. Basically I just "play" with them while being sure they don't die in the process.
Though I'm not sure how you're supposed to farm, as a killer, in a 4v1. If you play the game like intended you should get a lot of points.
It was a 3v1, that and the BPS Offering might have incentivised him.