Dear Fellow Console Users

Some of us feel betrayed or unloved by BHVR. The new chapter was revealed to pc on May 29th it is now June 25th. We have all heard it was a large patch that includes financial transactions which made it a long certification process. Ok i completely understand that. The problem is they "could have" released the chapter and removed the shard cap for all users across all three platforms at the same time and the PTB could've instead been used to test the store with pc still getting it first and console waiting on the store patch. I think that would have made better sense and the community wouldn't have felt as upset. The "curtain call chapter" wouldn't feel "old" already. It was poorly planned and executed. What can we do about it? We can complain all we want they won't listen this hasn't been the first time and most likely won't be the last as history usually repeats itself. Here is what you can do: DON'T BUY AURIC CELLS!!!!! If you want to buy the chapter go ahead or grind it . Use self-control and DO NOT BUY AURIC CELLS. You may say "hey i want shirtless David" who doesn't (actually i don't). The idea is the pc people bought their Auric cells so they have probably figured out an estimate of what to expect when console gets the store. LET'S MAKE OUR VOICE HEARD, Do NOT BUY THEM!!! I'm not saying forever just for a time a week, a month, 2 months, However long you can hold out to prove to them this treating CONSOLE like Second Class Citizens NEEDS TO STOP!!!

I personally will grind the chapter. I don't care about a white shirt for Kate.

I also won't buy the Auric Cells at this point i don't see anything special that i "need".

YOU CAN MAKE AS MANY POSTS AND COMMENTS ABOUT BHVR ALL YOU WANT BUT THEY WILL NEVER LISTEN.

MONEY TALKS!

Comments

  • @fcc2014 said:
    So any fellow PS4 players feel different about them cosmetics now? Are we still waiting patiently? Is everyone at their shard cap?

    I'm at my shard cap and I do wish they would give us the shrine of secrets back

  • @KING_DEDE its back but at 2,000 a piece. It is hard to play and not earn them.

  • @fcc2014 said:
    @KING_DEDE its back but at 2,000 a piece. It is hard to play and not earn them.

    So they slapped us in the face yet again

  • fcc2014 said:

    @KING_DEDE its back but at 2,000 a piece. It is hard to play and not earn them.

    Wait wait I thought they took it down because it wasn’t suppose to be up
  • fcc2014 said:

    @KING_DEDE its back but at 2,000 a piece. It is hard to play and not earn them. Aber

    I still have the old shrine?
  • @ThePloopz @arcticxlia i was last on around 11pm est and is why the new one. Did it change since then?

  • fcc2014 said:

    @ThePloopz @arcticxlia i was last on around 11pm est and is why the new one. Did it change since then?

    You’re right I have the new one and it’s functioning properly as in there’s 6 days left to get the perks on it
  • ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @ThePloopz @arcticxlia i was last on around 11pm est and is why the new one. Did it change since then?

    You’re right I have the new one and it’s functioning properly as in there’s 6 days left to get the perks on it
    what is in the shrine this week?
  • Russ76 said:
    ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @ThePloopz @arcticxlia i was last on around 11pm est and is why the new one. Did it change since then?

    You’re right I have the new one and it’s functioning properly as in there’s 6 days left to get the perks on it
    what is in the shrine this week?
    Lightborn ,bond ,Q&Q ,save the best for last
  • @ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @ThePloopz @arcticxlia i was last on around 11pm est and is why the new one. Did it change since then?

    You’re right I have the new one and it’s functioning properly as in there’s 6 days left to get the perks on it

    The prices are still 2,000 right? and the trade in value for bloodpoints for previously owned perks went from 200k to 150k correct.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @ThePloopz @arcticxlia i was last on around 11pm est and is why the new one. Did it change since then?

    You’re right I have the new one and it’s functioning properly as in there’s 6 days left to get the perks on it

    The prices are still 2,000 right? and the trade in value for bloodpoints for previously owned perks went from 200k to 150k correct.

    Yea and it says 6 days left so by the time we get the update we may not even have a chance to get the perks
  • i don't blame PS4 users for being frustrated.  That said, and I said it somewhere else... I plan to stand with you guys and refuse to play till you all get the update.  (if i miss this shrine there is always one next week)
  • Russ76 said:
    i don't blame PS4 users for being frustrated.  That said, and I said it somewhere else... I plan to stand with you guys and refuse to play till you all get the update.  (if i miss this shrine there is always one next week)
    See but that’s the thing you shouldn’t miss this shrine because it shouldn’t be up. They themselves said it wouldn’t go back up until everyone had the update so I’m confused on how I can see it
  • Man this is a fiasco

  • I am a PS4 gamer. Still waiting on the patch like everyone else. People are talking about quitting the game because of patience? That is sad and pathetic! Apparently those people have no jobs or life since there number one goal in life is an update. Hahaha!!! 
  • @Amanda55 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Man this is a fiasco

    They are digging themselves a deeper hole with no communication BS.

    Exactly

  • @MrWeenie17 said:
    I am a PS4 gamer. Still waiting on the patch like everyone else. People are talking about quitting the game because of patience? That is sad and pathetic! Apparently those people have no jobs or life since there number one goal in life is an update. Hahaha!!! 

    Speaking of sad and pathetic...

  • I am a PS4 gamer. Still waiting on the patch like everyone else. People are talking about quitting the game because of patience? That is sad and pathetic! Apparently those people have no jobs or life since there number one goal in life is an update. Hahaha!!! 
    Making a post like this is sad and pathetic 
  • @apathytheclown said:

    @MrWeenie17 said:
    I am a PS4 gamer. Still waiting on the patch like everyone else. People are talking about quitting the game because of patience? That is sad and pathetic! Apparently those people have no jobs or life since there number one goal in life is an update. Hahaha!!! 

    Speaking of sad and pathetic...

    Sad and pathetic huh...

  • @Russ76 you waited long enough just go play and enjoy.

  • It's cute how someone supposedly so sick and tired of these topics spends more time in these topics that most of the people actually complaining. I mean, you could just not click the topic but here you are, day in and day out.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    It's cute how someone supposedly so sick and tired of these topics spends more time in these topics that most of the people actually complaining. I mean, you could just not click the topic but here you are, day in and day out.

    Look at the name and what did you expect. I'm sure he spends a lot of time alone with it.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Russ76 you waited long enough just go play and enjoy.

    Bah.  I opened it up and did the tutorial last night and looked at cosmetics, but nope.  i will play other games until PS4 gets it.  that said i will open it up tonight to see the daily and decide if I need to trash it or not, but as long as you guys don't have 2.0 then I refuse to play.  
  • Russ76 said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Russ76 you waited long enough just go play and enjoy.

    Bah.  I opened it up and did the tutorial last night and looked at cosmetics, but nope.  i will play other games until PS4 gets it.  that said i will open it up tonight to see the daily and decide if I need to trash it or not, but as long as you guys don't have 2.0 then I refuse to play.  
    Much respect 
  • @Russ76 said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Russ76 you waited long enough just go play and enjoy.

    Bah.  I opened it up and did the tutorial last night and looked at cosmetics, but nope.  i will play other games until PS4 gets it.  that said i will open it up tonight to see the daily and decide if I need to trash it or not, but as long as you guys don't have 2.0 then I refuse to play.  

    Can we give this man a trophy

  • KING_DEDE said:

    @Russ76 said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Russ76 you waited long enough just go play and enjoy.

    Bah.  I opened it up and did the tutorial last night and looked at cosmetics, but nope.  i will play other games until PS4 gets it.  that said i will open it up tonight to see the daily and decide if I need to trash it or not, but as long as you guys don't have 2.0 then I refuse to play.  

    Can we give this man a trophy

     nope. but would settle for communication from the DbD team. 
  • Russ76 said:
    fcc2014 said:sai

    @Russ76 you waited long enough just go play and enjoy.

    Bah.  I opened it up and did the tutorial last night and looked at cosmetics, but nope.  i will play other games until PS4 gets it.  that said i will open it up tonight to see the daily and decide if I need to trash it or not, but as long as you guys don't have 2.0 then I refuse to play.  
    Lots of respect for you shame we can't play together.
  • Wait. Y’all have a new shrine on PS4? On xbox it says currently unavailable. 
  • Wait. Y’all have a new shrine on PS4? On xbox it says currently unavailable. 
    Some of us have the new shrine others don’t. It’s most likely is stuck from when they accidentally turned it on
  • @ThePloopz said:
    GhostEuant said:

    Wait. Y’all have a new shrine on PS4? On xbox it says currently unavailable. 

    Some of us have the new shrine others 

    ive built my own shrine - it's called the Shrine of Certification

    :chuffed:

  • @ThePloopz said:
    GhostEuant said:

    Wait. Y’all have a new shrine on PS4? On xbox it says currently unavailable. 

    Some of us have the new shrine others 

    ive built my own shrine - it's called the Shrine of Certification

    :chuffed:

    I heard about that. I also heard that it’s coming soon and you have no updates on when it’s gonna drop  :)
  • @ThePloopz said:

    hahaha - yes it also has hordes of ppl who worship it - but once it burns out...they will worship it no longer and forget its a "thing"

  • @GhostEuant we got that and nothing else.
1 … 3 4 5 ›