Multiple Killer gameplay footage

2,246 votes and 177 comments so far on Reddit

Just some footage of a bug that I honestly wish was real. Hopefully after Dedicated Servers come out this could be a reality for ranked play, with balancing of course.

Comments

  • I've seen a few people check this out, come on guys, what do you think?

  • This glitch seems to be popping up more and more, even in ranked play. I really hope it becomes real someday.

  • Lol. Looks awesome.

  • @QwrtyMan213 I really hope so too. There's one thing that makes me believe that it will happen and it's the standard bear traps. At one point in the video a Pig steps in a bear trap but just frees herself. Why would this animation and coding be done in killers would never be in the same game, and the Pig would never encounter bear traps on her own?

  • @Poweas I'm glad you liked it! Are there any particular killer combos that you think would be a blast? I know that I'd love to just have an actual Legion game with all 4 members on Ormond Ski Resort. Talk about immersion.

  • @Peasant

    As fun as it sounds, that's actually just a quirk of 3D modelling -- the Pig and Trapper share the same frame, so they have the same animations. If you notice, the Pig gets taller when she untraps herself, because the game assumes it's the Trapper, and plays the animation for his size of the frame. If you've seen them, there are videos of 2v3 where a Nurse gets stuck in a trap and has to DC, because she has a completely different frame.

  • @QwrtyMan213 Really? D A R N. I'm still hoping for something in the summer though. Honestly I'm about to go make a countdown on my wall to September 1st. It's not a confirmed date for dedicated server release or anything like that, but most folks speculate that the servers will come late August as they said they'd come in "Late Summer".

  • @Peasant said:

    @Poweas I'm glad you liked it! Are there any particular killer combos that you think would be a blast? I know that I'd love to just have an actual Legion game with all 4 members on Ormond Ski Resort. Talk about immersion.

    Lol. Spirit and Hag.

    The kinkiest killers in dbd XD.

  • Would love to have multiple killers.

    Sharp Hand Joe and Myers would be a awesome combo.

    Or Trapper and Hag, you're not gonna be safe anywhere.

  • There are multiple 2v8 discussions on this forum. Yes it would be glorious, no there wouldnt be a 1camps1hunts meta. But as i already said in those multiple discussions, there need to be certain modifiers on certain variables (gen times, sacrifice times etc.

    You should try to find Identity V's rulesets for their 2v8 mode, because i am too tired to find them in my post-history.

  • Two facecampers, must see it. Devs will need to replace flashlights with batman spotlights.

  • I feel like having multiple killers could have mechanics that get abused.

  • @Saint_Ukraine What do you mean? Like 2 killers hitting 1 survivor for an instant down or Pig traps instantly killing downed survivors (in video).

  • I saw this recently as well, god I need this to be a mode, the idea is just too cool to pass up. We need 4 killers vs 16 survivors, that would he pure chaos, if course they have to fix like 10 gens but oh well

  • @Peasant Yeah, stuff like that.