Imagine this
No one left behind, leader, DS and BT. 4-man swf.
Would you still think NOLB was weak? I honestly don’t think it is weak even without these other perks.
No one left behind, leader, DS and BT. 4-man swf.
Would you still think NOLB was weak? I honestly don’t think it is weak even without these other perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
12% aren't a great speed bonus. NOLB would need a better bonus. There are much stronger perks.
NOLB is useless AF.
Why would you run it,instead of We'll make it or Botany Knowledge?
I got a better perk loadout! No one knows about it so keep it a secret 🤫
dead hard
mettle of man
Adrenaline
self care
TELL NO ONE!
@Mr_Jay_Stark
No Mither
Self Care
Mettle
Adrenaline
I present to you: 'I don't know how to heal, please help' build.
in 4 man SWF just use Leader instead of No One Left Behind.
2x the effect but you don't get more bp.
Just stack NOLB with Spine Chill. Now you have a 21% faster unhook speed and heal speed!
yes.
isn't it 2k for a safe unhook? and 100% more of that would be 4k, so it still isn't worth it. not to mention you could cap points so you won't even get all those points (which is a problem I see with all perks that give points like that such as distressing or beast of prey)