I have yet to be beaten by stat padder- I mean campers.
I mean really, it's almost like people do it to boost their stats.
I mean really, it's almost like people do it to boost their stats.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What stats? Is there an official sacrifice count somewhere?
The sacrifice category. Iridescent emblems.
Why do you think so many killers are boosted nowadays?
I mean, with this new system they won't be able to even safety pip.
So there's that...
Even with the old system, I think they would barely safety pip if at all, thus de-ranking or staying in the same spot and not going up. Therefore not boosted...
This thread makes 0 sense. Stats aren't tracked in this game so there is nothing to pad. Rank means nothing. So what are you even talking about?
Camping won't even get you close to an iridescent emblem.
Devout requires many hookings.
Malevalent requires many hits.
Gatekeeper will be ######### if you stay near the hook.
Chaser requires..... chasing.
Again. What stats are being tracked? Are you referring to the Twitch challenge beta?
@Tzeentchling9 Yeah. It's painfully obvious that the OP has zero clue what they're talking about.
just another bait post folks move along.
Someone found it out
Oooooh, you got us so good! /yawn
You seemed to fall for it