Do you think we'll ever get a Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom chapter?
Title says all.
I think a Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom chapter would be great for Dead by Daylight.
Title says all.
I think a Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom chapter would be great for Dead by Daylight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
but why?
Wat?
Huh? What's that?
@Akibahara You say it would be a great idea but you give no further details, why do you think it would be a great idea? Who would the survivor be? Killer be? Killers power? I cannot see, in any way shape for form how you could turn this novel/film depending on what you are referencing into any kind of chapter.
I have no idea what this is
That's one of the batshit craziest pieces of "art" out there. I don't think it belongs outside of the edgy artsy movie watchers.
This is of:
Just a PSA for everyone who doesn't know what this is: unless you're into some weird #########, you don't want to know.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Was quite surprised to see this one rear it's head here...
While there's no shortage of Interesting Mori's ... how EXACTLY do you envisage the killer being represented?
Do not google it.
I repeat, DO NOT google it.
Too late,
my brain has left me
That just makes me really want to google it!
Can someone give a very vague and non-graphic description of it to satisfy my curiosity?
Do not google it.
Do not think about pink elephants playing funny songs either.
@Condorloco_26 A bit too late for that. Legion down! I repeat! Legion doooowwnn!
Killer: The Libertine
Survivor: Male Victim
Mori: The circle of #########
Map: The Villa
Sodom? Well they could start selling underwear in the cash shop. I'm sure they would get rich and it would be healther than DLCs with OP perks.
AH, I GOOGLED IT, I GOOGLED IT, Freddys going to have nightmares now...
I have a feeling this wouldn’t work at all.
@Shad03 Translate what you saw soldier
MANGIAAAAAA