Stop Bullying Legion mains!

Everyone has been picking on Legion players for long enough.

It is time to stop the hate, end the disconnects and accept that Legion mains are a real part of the community with feelings.

Why would you bully a group that has the power of Franks mix tape and Cold Dirt? Maybe more of us would run rulers and buttons if you guys and gals were nice :(

Comments

  • I don't make fun of players, i make fun of Legion.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/409248#Comment_409248

    @Shad03 I'll take Depressed out of the equation to avoid controversy, but i still don't like being killed by them, Legion requires no skill to play, it's just stab and run away, or sometimes even look away and chase the guy backwards. It's just so infuriating to me and i don't find it cool nor funny.

    The only time i myself would ever touch that group is when i either have a daily or i just want to torture them and not kill anyone.

    @Detective_Jonathan Would you feel the same way if the character had a ghostface skin over them? Because I'm still convinced that legion is the ghostface character that got rejected by the license holder.

  • He’s the hardest killer to play in the game if you don’t abuse his power. Even then abusing it is disadvantageous anyways.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    Because i don't like getting killed by some Depressed, Edgy group of teenagers that think they're all that simply because they killed one guy, when in actuality, it was really only one of them that did the killing

    Hear hear.

  • @DarkWo1f997 Freddy is harder and I’d argue literally any other killer is harder to play.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    He’s the hardest killer to play in the game if you don’t abuse his power. Even then abusing it is disadvantageous anyways.

    @GrootDude said:

    @DarkWo1f997 Freddy is harder and I’d argue literally any other killer is harder to play.

    I have played both but I don't think one is better than the other to be honest, legion suffers from their movement base speed if you don't cheese or multi stab and severely lacks map pressure where as freddy can crowd control pretty well in comparison plus with certain loadouts makes survs basically destroy their progress on gens to wake up. I think I consistently get better games (3-4k) as a Freddy even at rank 5 than I do as a legion if people do gens and play smart.

  • Stop doing moonwalk while following the survivor that needs to mend cancer legion xd

  • @Tru3Lemon I sometimes do it on accident. If you sprint burst/balanced landing away it'll break the chase because you got so far away.

  • I wish there was a bloody Susie outfit for p3 lol

  • @Trash_Panda

    Bloody Susie and Joe would be just lovely.

  • Yeah it would ! Do you get the masks at p1?

  • @Trash_Panda You get weapons at P1. I think Torso at P2. And masks at P3.

1 2 3 ›