Claudette outfit is too op and I love it.
https://youtu.be/UrbFlQ9NE3Q
I am ######### at this game. There is no denying that. But I like playing it because me and my friends have a lot of fun. However, this dark outfit of Claudette's has kept me alive and well hidden from the killers. I made this video just for fun......Not to be taken seriously....Even though there is gonna salty comments down below because those types of people live in their parents basement and take ######### too seriously....Anyways...Enjoy!
Comments
How to play survivor when you are bad 101
Really hope these cosmetics will get changed like old l4d shirts, takes 0 skill to play Claudette with that.
Oh trust me, doesn’t work on methodical or tactical killers. Just the whirlwind ones. Can’t tell you how many Claudette’s I’ve spooked by walking past, then slowly turning towards them to start the chase.
Claudettes be like:
@tt_ivi_99 By the Entity! Not this again!
Please no, the one from last year was hard enough, I've suffered for so long trying to find her, please no! Nooooooo!
Keep searching guys... You'll never find her...
Lol what rank is this, like I know Claudette is hard to see but DAYUM some if these spots wernt even that good
Rank 20?
Nope not again.
I’ll let @Shad03 find her again. :)
I know right!!! Like plain sight!! I had a leather face get stuck on me and not even question it.