What I did wrong?
I had a perfect game as Wraith (32000 BP, all dead) and I had a single pip.
I am really curious what the game wants me to do.
I had a perfect game as Wraith (32000 BP, all dead) and I had a single pip.
I am really curious what the game wants me to do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You didn’t kick enough gens I think.
They genrushed you
The gate keeper emblem shows.
You failed at protecting your gens you bad bad wraith!
You need to learn to teleport to the gens faster or need to figure out how to ride your skullclub around the map like a Bingbong-train.
How many generators were left? Were the gates already open? Did you actually kick any generators?
^^ All of these provide information on where you might have done too less for the game to properly score it for you
You play killer :D Gate keeper emblent is for surv not for you...
All gens were repaired. I kicked every gen I saw (and I kicked them a lot, because they were back on them ASAP).
So even though you played perfect, tge emblem system said something different. Are those two separated and are different from eachother or something?
@OGlilSPOOK20 he maxed out blood points not emblems
You played as well as you could.
Only way you could've double pipped was if the survivors were any slower on gens, one of the emblems that is practically out of the killer's control.
Nothing you did wrong. And the survivors did their objective. It's just how the game is.