A Question to Doctor Mains

When you guys charge shock therapy, do you aim directly at survivors? Or do you aim at what they're running towards?

I ask because for the better part of one and a half years I aimed at survivors before realizing now that it's far better to shock what folks are running to.

Comments

  • They're extinct.


    Pretty sure they aim where they're running to. Makes more sense.

  • I'm not a Doctor Main, but I aim where I think they'll run to rather than directly at them whenever I play him.

    It's probably because I'm a Huntress Main, but leading the target just always made sense to me.

  • When in doubt, ask the doctor. @DocOctober

  • The Doctor prescribes aiming 4x at the Survivor at dusk and 2x at dawn for maximum effectiveness.

    In all seriousness, it depends on the situation, but I do go more often for the Survivor itself.

  • In short: Shock in front of them if they are in a loop so you get the max out of the shock cancel, otherwise aim at them directly.

  • Not a doc main but when i used to play him, i usually aimed infront of them/where they were going otherwise the shock just miss

  • Not doc main but I enjoy playing him.

    Much better aim at where you think they're going at, if they run the other way they will either lose time to get to the point they were going to or have to find another pallet/window

  • i shock the pallet / window they are running to and usually hit them, so i can get a succesfull lunge attack.

    works a lot of the times, but sometimes you just gotta take the loop and have them drop the pallet...

  • If they're running straight, then I'll aim at them. If they're running to the side, I'll aim in front of them.

    @drunky26 said:

    They're extinct.

    Pretty sure they aim where they're running to. Makes more sense.

    We are not extinct. A lot of us are either not on these forums/Reddit or do not make themselves known.

  • When you guys charge shock therapy, do you aim directly at survivors? Or do you aim at what they're running towards?

    Glad you asked!

    image.png

    As a Doctor main I mostly study survivor psychology and determine a reasonable solution for their troubles. Just the other day I had the lovely Feng Min in my chair and I recorded her tails of woe. Once done I used my questionable medical training to determine the best treatment.

    image.png

    Sadly many of them do follow my instructions and seem to require my services fewer and fewer times...

    Thankfully I have been taking courses for fixing small appliances and electrical repairs so I will soon have a second source of income!