Update on the Xbox Update 2.0
So I had a chat with Xbox Support and from what they told me, as of today the update has been certified. From what I was told all the work on Xbox's end has been done and we are just waiting for it to get pushed out to consoles. I guess it should be coming out in a day or two.
Comments
Well if this is true, it almost guarantees it for tomorrow (Tues). Cool stuff.
Ill take any day this week as long as its before the long weekend! Im sure they just have a small part to get right for the update and it comes out!
I hope this update doesn't slag the FPS for consoles.
I just want 30 FPS. It isn't that much to ask.
The PSN store updates in 1 hour.
This isn’t true for updates or DLC with no planned release date other than “when it’s ready”.
Im confident about this but I have caution as to why there is no announcement about anything from the devs! Im sure they will post something right before they release it! ill take any announcement !
I seriously hope not.
It needs to be the same. The grind prices and cell prices.
FOr DLC, it usually is a touch more because Sony takes a cut.
with all the the new floppy hair and clothing; I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped frames every time we spun around. now if the game runs the same or better with the new cosmetics, now that would surprise me.
my god, how they troll though, yo.
Ya bro I hope aswell that the update comes out for console too, but that also means the devs should be informing us of a time soon. That is what they said in their post.
All we can do is wait and hope.
well by the.looks of what they said on twitter 2 hours ago well be getting it this week for sure
My careful calculations and internet sneakery has proved me right everybody! Lets all have a DBD marathon for a week! See ya on Xbox! Beers for everyone!
Putting the booze in Bamboozled
Hey yeah Im the same guy, I cant respond to you on Xbox Messaging because I was banned for couple weeks lol after july 3 im back