Is this reportable?
Infinite mending Legion. Came across it a couple days ago as a survivor and didn't realize it was a thing until Noob3 pointed it out as well. Can I report this for exploiting? I doubt this is intended.
Infinite mending Legion. Came across it a couple days ago as a survivor and didn't realize it was a thing until Noob3 pointed it out as well. Can I report this for exploiting? I doubt this is intended.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YT video or was it on his stream?
It was in Monto's video (Don't hook me build) when they first found it it was Legion. Noob3 was wondering if it was infinite mending. And I'm talking about the bug where the mending gets longer for every hit.
Edit: Title of video
I'm pretty sure it's an exploit, so it should be reportable
Sounds more like a bug with the dirty blade add-ons, so probably not reportable.
@Steamtastic_Vagabond
I heard it is a bug, but a bug that can be exploited. People know about it and are using it.
There is no way to prove if the player "knows" or not.
@Raccoon
Yeah, I just want it fixed