Make KYF lobby's open.
I would love to have the ability to have public lobby's in KYF, maybe with certain options to search for when looking for a lobby like just for fun, serious etc.
Saves making a new mode and you can avoid all the rank stuff.
I would love to have the ability to have public lobby's in KYF, maybe with certain options to search for when looking for a lobby like just for fun, serious etc.
Saves making a new mode and you can avoid all the rank stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean so you can go into KYF and search for games.
If this is already an option I have not seen it.
Or an unranked mode cause kyf by wording is just friends, an unranked mode would be cool though.
Yeah but I figured it would just be easier to tweak an already existing mode than build a new one.
Have you not seen this community, we are all friends......
That's a good point lol. Maybe we don't have all the perks and items like kyf, but we still get devotion and bp
The entire game is unranked. The "rank" is just to try and better match people.
People still cry about pipping in ranked though, I would just like a mode that is about surviving/killing/having a fun game.