Feng Min sounds like a rat during her cries of pain.
Am I the only one who thinks this?
I absolutely have to bring Iron Will when I play Feng Min... she sounds like a rat when she's crying in pain/injured.
Am I the only one who thinks this?
I absolutely have to bring Iron Will when I play Feng Min... she sounds like a rat when she's crying in pain/injured.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea sounds like Ace with her grunts, so I have to use Iron will. Her manliness is prevalent.
I think it too, it's hilarious when I'm fixing a gen and I hear this mouse/rat shrieking in the background 😂🤣
Jane sounds like she's enjoying herself.
@Saint_Ukraine HAHA right?! I swear it sounds like I’m watching porn when she’s injured, it’s so OTT. 😂
######### square up bud
Gotta put on Iron Will with her cuz she moans so damn loud as well. I can't have the killer finding me just because Jane doesn't know how to keep her fetishes to herself.
Feng does not sound like a rat when injured
Apologize
Definetely I don’t play her at all except for her teachables because I can’t stand her injured noises, worse than Laurie imo
Jane is a masochist.
I know! Laurie's coughs sound hilarious. She sounds like a hip granny trying to be young or something. Lol.
That's why I often play Feng, she's just too cute! :3
True
David makes me worried. I feel like he cries and yells super loud when injured/falling compared to the others and I play with him a lot in his default outfit because people like to call default David a hobo and I think he looks super nooby.