Mori or no Mori
Without biased judgement from killers and survivors alike - do you think Mori is a good thing or totally unneeded in the game?
Me personally I just feel its a bit cheap and not really needed
Without biased judgement from killers and survivors alike - do you think Mori is a good thing or totally unneeded in the game?
Me personally I just feel its a bit cheap and not really needed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's as needed as Insta-heals and BNPs.
Do you think you should have green Insta heals and green BNPs then?
I like the idea of having some more secret offerings too
I think exactly what I typed above.
No more, no less.
Aka, all 3 are cheesy.
SWF with BNPs got extra cheese on top of their cheese to, similarly to a 4 cheese pizza.
Fair enough
So there should essentially be three different Cypress moris that function exactly the same?
I think it should be reverted back to the way it was, no need to hook first before mori'ing. Moris and BNPs are supposed to be the same in power, but BNPs are a hell of a lot more of a game-changer than an Ebony Memento Mori. Also the fact Survivors get a heads up on the Offering screen if the Killer burns one. It might be a Shroud, but it is almost never one.
The cost of them feels about right. That's a lot of BP to waste on something that might never be used. BNPs you can use within a few seconds of starting the match. You might get rekt hard though and never get a chance to use your Mori.
I like moris since killing people and being killed by them or seeing a fellow survivor being killed by one helps with immersion. At least for me it does. But also killing survivors with it as a killer main, fun times
Another possible change to Mori's....(Although, even I'm unsure if I would use one with this change.)
=Mori's now function a lot like brand new parts.
-When attempting to mori a survivor, skill checks pop up for a killer.
-Failing a skill check, or stopping the mori for some reason...(scratching your beard...etc.)...will cause the mori to stop and stun the killer for the length of a standard stun.
-Mori's can now be performed without hooking people first.
-Uncommon Mori normally only allows for the last survivor alive to be mori'd. (not sure if this mori will be pointless now...)
-Rare Mori normally allows one survivor to be mori'd after hooking(I think.)
-Super Rare Mori normally allows you to kill all four survivors after hooking.
With the mori's functioning in this new way....The rarity may have to be increased, and to balance, survivors may need more "defense/distraction/hiding" objects....being the killer can just come over, pin you to the ground, and start murderlating you.
(This is merely a possible start of an idea. It obviously would need more work.)