Devs, give us something to stay...
Tell me you have something planned that's gonna keep killers in the game... Give us some info about Legion or Freddy, give us some info about gen rush, please talk to us...
We are still waiting for Freddy's rework...
We are still waiting for gen rush changes (aka another mandatory objective)...
We are still waiting for end-game changes...
We are still waiting for Hatch rework...
We gave our feedback about what kind of buff Legion and The Plague needed and we got ignored (just because devs dont want another Billy Tier killer)
We gave feedback about Thanatophobia being a good change and we got ignored...
We gave feedback about BBQ nerf due to the locker auras thing and we got ignored...
We gave feedback about Mettle of Man and we got ignored...
You talk about how you want fun in the game but you keep creating mid tier killers at best, a.k.a killers that are easy to bully... please tell me how being bullied is fun... Im still waiting for my fun when playing Clown or Freddy...
You talk about how you want killers to not tunnel but you nerfed 2 of the best perks that were designed to reward the killer if he goes after multiple people (Thana and BBQ)...
You talk about how you want to fix gen rush but dont want to change the speed at which gens can be done and instead nerf Self-care (something nobody asked for) and make gen rush even worse...
You know something? All my friends are gone from the game... I've said a lot of times that I play SWF, right? I also said they played killer as well... Guess what? They are gone because they are tired of getting punished no matter what they do when they play killer... Im the only one left playing this game because Im the one making posts here trying to find the reason to stay...
You know what's worse? Survivors saying "oh just dont tunnel, oh just go after multiple people". Like I already said... you take away 2 of the best perks that are meant to go after multiple people and you tell killers to not tunnel and go apply map preassure but you dont talk about how people dont care about healing because they are better off just doing gens and getting Adrenaline...
Im done with waiting, if I dont see any news on the middle-chapter update about something significant Im done with the game... Killers are leaving because we are tired of being treated like sh*t...
And to all of you survivors mains I say this: Have fun with your new long queue times, Im pretty sure you'll come to the forums complaining about it, that's all you do, complain about things that dont need a change just because you dont want to see the other side of the spectrum. You are just like a Rich man complaining about a Homeless man having a decent dinner...
Comments
You’re wrong that old DS was broken. Annoying does not mean broken- there SHOULD be powerful (annoying) perks for both sides.
The counter is to assume everyone has M.o.M- continue the chase and take them
down, the same way you’d take care of someone who DS’ed you before the change. If they escape, they’re either one-shot down or glowing red. It’s fine, my friend- only those who refuse to adapt have issues like this.
@ScoopskiPotatoes
Yh, and devs nerfed It only because It was "annoying"... Quit with these troll posts please...
As I answered in a similar post, we are bringing most feedback back to the team and we are even planning communication on some of the issues you mentioned, we just can't go ahead on the communication and we need to stay on the schedule for now.
When it comes to feedback, we do take most of it back to our Design team. Feedback isn't ignored, it is explored. For different reasons, the ideas might make it or not to the game.
Game could definitely use some improvements to at the very least make survivor play more interesting. Most concerns killers post about are also factors where survivor play is lacking. Right now survivors have a 75% chance of almost nothing happening. Skill checks are hardly what the name implies and often enough prove more beneficial to survivors than killer. Game balance its leaning on faster paced matches to minimize the 1 button boredom.
@HeHeBoii
Yeah he does have videos were he gets a 4k with several killers, I also can't help but notice you didn't post any where he plays survivor and wins despite complementing the killer as very skilled.
Not trolling, I just disagree with you. I think that powerful perks are good and there should be more. It’s not a difficult position to understand, really- the game adapts and that’s what makes it fun.
What is the benefit to withholding information? It seems to be the modus operandi you guys go with and it never works out well- have you discussed being more open with the community?
@ScoopskiPotatoes They might risk angering people. Specifically the survivor side. Afraid of another review bombing.
@ScoopskiPotatoes
When the devs are open people jump to conclusion before they can even explore. On top of that their words get twisted. I think it’s a good thing that they are less open on what’s going on behind the scene because too many people got comfortable in telling the devs how to do their job.
If the devs team is too small to carry out things,plz consider hiring moar devs
Mate, 72hrs made it clear back then that he would full time job to help the devs (probably without money) cuz he loved DbD and wanted improvements. He was a smart guy, had really good ideas. Now he's playing fortnight and quitted DbD long time
I'm in this forum since it exists, always reading & sometimes trying to give my inputs for (imo) relevant discussions. I'm on the steam forum for over 2 years now, used to be very active there aswell.
After all this time invested (and wasted) I realized that our discussions are pointless, they have next to no impact even if they are of high quality. Remember the infamous "Ranked & Casual Game Mode" thread from weirdkid5 with thousands of supporters? Blatantly ignored, not a single reaction.
Many players invest a lot of time trying to give high quality feedback... but what for? It's of no impact. They might read it up that doesn't mean it is of any value.
This might sound harsh but I think the most impactful sign you can give BHVR is when you just stop playing the game. It's hard to some of us, but that's how you reach BHVR. When the player numbers drop, they'll react.
Plague & Ash DLC didn't really push the player numbers as expected, which let's me assume their "new content = more players" policy is not going to work for much longer. People are looking for quality content instead of quantity. We have enough Killers,Survivors and Perks that no one will ever use because they're so poorly balanced. That's just one issue besides tons of MAJOR issues other users already have mentioned in their threads.
It's just sad, really. So many players that care about the game, it should be a privilege to have them in the community but I feel like there is no appreciation at all.
E: Not to mention how many of them got banned for minor inconveniences after participating in this forum for months with several thousand posts. Make 2-3 mistakes and you're gone.
If the devs weren’t so overtly terrible at their jobs it’d be a lot harder to correct their work.
You will never convince me lying to your customers is a good idea- and that’s why they quit giving information, they got tired of being called out on their lies. Remember when they said Curtain Call would release same day for all bases? PS Japan was two months behind.
1 killer can only chase 1 survivor at a time, its very easy to run back to your gen the moment the killer turns their back to you. Trust me as a solo survivor I can do this easily myself without coordinating with a team. The fact is that not all teams are coordinated but the ones that are or who have a brain in their head can very easily put more pressure DOING gens than the killer can stopping them.
This isn't a "killers just want ez 4k's" or " survivors just want ez escapes" conversation but that killers don't want to be steamrolled against teams who do rush down gens, and yes "gen rush" is a thing.
Everytime people use the word "main" they already lost the discussion in this forum.
I play from 1.9.0 and I experienced better and worse as Survivor and a Killer.
What we need [my opinion]
2.7.0
Thanathofobia buff
Legion buff
Gen Rush nerf [90 or 100 sec of gen?]
Matchmaking goood
Bug Fixes
KYF rework [give player option to amount of survs/killers/pallets/hooks/chests - a map lighting change - it's friend 4fun gameplay, KYF need tweaks]
2.8.0 - Chapter 12
Chapter 12
End-Game improve
Low tier perk buff and QoL changes
Bug Fixes
Freddy Rework
Nurse tweaks [she's little Overpowered in good hands]
2.9.0 - Mid-Chapter Balance Update
The Dedicated Servers come [they didn't confirmed when, it's summer confirmed, 2.8.0 and 2.9.0 are in summer]
New Toxic Decrease
New Store things [emotes ; colours for flashlight]
Changes for unbalanced perks
Bug Fixes
3.0.0
Chapter 13!
New Gamemode/s
New Items
Some Free Perk [3-5 perk]
Overwatch
Bug Fixes
In my opinion 3.0.0 should be revolution like 2.0.0 and 2.1.0. A Content Update need to happen. Store was big revolution [with tutorials and PTB] We need a gamemode [even BETA] to game no die
And PTB's...
PTB is - Player Test Build
P l a y e r T e s t B u i l d - BHVR, do the small PTB's for players with proposition of reworks, content, buff, nerfing and gain feedback. Than next, next and BIG PTB WITH UPDATE. It's place we should test things and give you feedback - not testing 99% sure things came to the Live.
Please say you agree with me, I will discuss it with you ;)
They actually patched the spectating killer bug
So what you're saying is.
"Here, have nothing."
There is a literal *wall* of bugs and issues and maladies in this game and not a single one is being observed close enough, much less being fixed soon enough to be able to be transparent with.
Why do you exist? What is your point if you can't even answer the request of this thread?
One single thing the devs are working on to fix the game.
"I'm sorry, they're not close enough to anything right now. Just sit tight. Forever."
Disgusting.
Thanks! There are many killers I see in the top medium ranks barely affected by mettle of man. And as with any match, if you pick a weaker killer you'll have a harder time with the meta. Keep up the good work!
@LordziPL I agree with you and to add on the PTB it should be like it is in KYF all perks unlocked at level 3 and all offerings etc unlocked. This allows the players to test changes and perks how they are generally played. Hoarding bps before a ptb is just nonsense.
@powerbats Many people including me stopped taking you seriously. Not that you can't answer my posts or comments but when you do, please know that I will ignore you as I don't have enough patience that other guys have.
@PiiFree I agree with everything you said, people said that there were sales, free weekends etc. and right now, dead by daylight is 50% off with a free weekend, we'll see how many people will come to the game and what the new peak will be. I don't think that new players will deal with 3 men lobbies and infinite loading screens etc.
Staying on schedule aka - More bugs, More broken perks. Poopy tier killers. Etc?
I remember the clown patch, that was a good time to be a killer main. Ahhh old times
Amen
They don't care mate. They just put on that plastic smile like my Legion :D
That is more due to survivors quitting the game. Evry survivor friend I had quit. It's why I moved to killer.
@Warlock_2020
All of us liked to play killer way more but with the introduction of MoM and genrush still being a thing and end-game being basically checkmate against killers... They are all gone...
Tbh we always found survivor side too boring, we only played survivor when we wanted a chill time after a killer game...
I stopped reading after I read that the Nurse is a "LitLe" overpowered in good hands. Just a little little little so little like tinny bit . Some of you are just so unbelievable, just flying in the skies without having any connection with the reality. Go watch Zubat playing his nurse and count the seconds his rounds last. Don't worry you'd be able to do it cause it last just a bit over a minute after that everyones dead or DC.
Please, they won't even let the most knowledgeable streamers be Fog Whisperers to learn more. Like hell they listen to us.
@tt_ivi_99
@Peanits (just so you see I don't always just complain haha)
I get it, but I just don't see this as such a big deal. I really hate the term gen rush bec8I did play enough survivor to know that there is no option other than to do gens. Nobody is exploiting or rushing the gens. The Halloween event showed that BP rewards slows gens down a lot. It was a 4k bloodbath.
Now the screaming is over MoM, which is not even that powerful. Even a 4 man MoM group is nothing compared to a 4 man sabo group. Should we nerf toolboxes, and eliminate sabotage while we are at it?
The answer is not in nerfing these perks. The answer is in very minor tweaks to M1 killers. That will go a long way. Extra traps on Trapper as a base package with the ability to recover open traps from the field via lockers. Exhaustion built into Clown's bottles. Little tweaks like that to bridge some gaps.
Nerfing just ruins the game that much more. It is not the only path to balance. Sometimes minor tweaks/buffs are just as good.
@Haku When you dissagreed with mine "little OP in right hands" I watched my favourite polish streamer, he played Nurse. I saw what he did in previous nurse matches and on that I watched. Now my opinion is not "LiTtLe Op" but she's just to OP in right hands. It's not 100% no-way-to-win but I agree - she is hard to defeat. And I don't want to nerf Nurse to be "ez" to counter but fairly hard.