Hi, I'm RSB, your brand new, friendly survivor main

I've decided not to play 50/50, due to the obvious, recent bias towards survivors from the devs' side, so here I am - a mighty survivor main, with my MoM, DS, BT/DH, SC build.


Hope all killers enjoy it, because I will. And I'm not alone, tee hee.

Comments

  • I've decided not to play 50/50, due to the obvious, recent bias towards survivors from the devs' side, so here I am - a mighty survivor main, with my MoM, DS, BT/DH, SC build.

    None of these perks have any impact on me. FeelsBubbaMan.

  • @RSB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/400470#Comment_400470

    Bamboozle last too little, and works only on one window - this way the perk is useless on longer loops.

    Spirit Fury is okayish, only when using Enduring. Without it it is #########, so it takes two perks.

    Haunted Ground? Really? Nobody runs it, because 60 seconds is very little. During this time survivors just hide, and you are lucky when you get 1-2 hits with it.

    Discordance? Good only on Billy, Nurse, and maybe Legion.

    Corrupt Intervention is only good on the paper - people just hide, then, or look for the totems. It is just delaying start of game by the timer of the perk.

    Rancor? Oh boy... Survivor get to see your aura 5 times, and after all the fens are done, you might get one kill, usually you won't, because the obsession will just hide.

    Now good perks for the survivors, aside from the Ash's perks:

    Head On is situational, I agree, but due to its very huge area you can stun the killer, that is taking his victim to the basement, denying him a hook. You can save your ass as well, if the killer searches for you.

    Breakdown is very annoying to face, especially with Saboteur teams. Can't count times, when I faced 4 people running those perks - half the time I was too far to hook someone.

    Solidarity with Autodidact works wonders - you get healed in no time, as well as the other survivor.

    Deliverance, no need to tell why.

    Dance With Me is really good compared with Lithe, or even without it. At the loops with high walls and window you can easily loose a killer.

    So, these are recent 4 chapters. What about the others? Survivors have way stronger perks than killers, therefore they have stronger perk combos.

    What killers have? BBQ with it's 423523 counters? Totem perks, which don't last 40 seconds?

    Holy **** I never thought about the basement and Head On.

  • I've decided not to play 50/50, due to the obvious, recent bias towards survivors from the devs' side, so here I am - a mighty survivor main, with my MoM, DS, BT/DH, SC build.

    Are you playing SWF too? ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Guess I'll switch back to killer - seems it has gotten more interesting to me now that the cream puffs are leaving that side.

  • @darktrix said:

    Guess I'll switch back to killer - seems it has gotten more interesting to me now that the cream puffs are leaving that side.

    Well, good luck, and don't forget to tell me how's the R15 nowadays.

    I din't usually, don't have a possibility to coordinate my free time with the free of my friends. (and they rarely play DbD)

  • @RSB that build is gonna be a joke if you manage to get to red ranks as a survivor, which if you're not playing killer anymore and you play often you'll probably make it, but I'd be willing to bet once you get away from the boosted killers you'll rethink that build and BTW welcome to survivor and thank you for shortening my que timeas a killer, every little bit helps...

1 2 โ€บ