Is the exclusive cosmetic for Ash a different looking glove?

Because I bought the dlc and if it that's the exclusive cosmetic... that's quite disappointing

Comments

  • If you would buy him with Auric Cells, it would be the same amount of money you would have to spent for the Cells. So there is no difference.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    If you would buy him with Auric Cells, it would be the same amount of money you would have to spent for the Cells. So there is no difference.

    Yeah well the stupid me bought him first with Auric Cells and then I remembered that you get an exclusive cosmetic if u buy the actual dlc... so then I bought the dlc too bcz I just wanted the cosmetic but I kinda expected something... more different tbh

  • Jeff's exclusive content was almost identical to the default one too. It just had a different intensity of colour.

  • Yes, the exclusive skin is a glove that looks similar to the default one.

  • @McCree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/400335#Comment_400335

    Yeah well the stupid me bought him first with Auric Cells and then I remembered that you get an exclusive cosmetic if u buy the actual dlc... so then I bought the dlc too bcz I just wanted the cosmetic but I kinda expected something... more different tbh

    Well that sucks :/

    I mean, I am totally with you, paid cosmetics in a DLC should be more different from the base cosmetics. But this is for all the DLCs released lately. Which makes me question why I should buy Killers and Survivors for 7 Euros, when I also can pay 18k Shards for them.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/400337#Comment_400337

    Well that sucks :/

    I mean, I am totally with you, paid cosmetics in a DLC should be more different from the base cosmetics. But this is for all the DLCs released lately. Which makes me question why I should buy Killers and Survivors for 7 Euros, when I also can pay 18k Shards for them.

    In Ash's case, you cant buy with shards. And I believe hes 500 auric cells, so its basically a free glove if you buy him "in store".

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/400346#Comment_400346

    In Ash's case, you cant buy with shards. And I believe hes 500 auric cells, so its basically a free glove if you buy him "in store".

    @Carpemortum

    I mean in general, not only the Ash DLC, but every DLC should have some more Cosmetics when bought via real money. I dont expect the really expensive cosmetics for 1080 Auric Cells included, but some of the cheaper ones would be great.