Bad hitreg is all ping related. Oh is it?

1554281719596546.gif

That lobby had green ping. Something is telling me that even servers won't fix anything because its all in the broken netcode. I think that way less people would D/C, less would quit the game for good if you would fix stuff like above instead of pumping out another DLC to patch your wallet instead of patching the game.

Comments

  • The hitboxes are a joke.

    It isn’t ping related. I have countless clips showing it.

    I don’t think dedicated servers will fix anything with hit registration.

  • ping can fluctuate and also isn't the only indicator of network quality

  • Yep, Hitboxes are horrible. Billys Chainsaw is one of those. Leatherface is even worse for me, I get stuck on the smallest Pebble on the ground, while he ignores Walls, Trees and Tires next to him.

    And dont let me start on Hatchets... :(

  • Just commenting because I love it when Hillbillies pull those hill saws.

  • I wanna implode on the hook and make Hiroshima out of entities realm