I only want to PLAY...
Geez lobbysimulator is back and worse then before...
As a SOLO Survivor I wait yet over 1 hour and dosen't find anything.I even close the game and start it new... wth?! I only want to do the daily....
Geez lobbysimulator is back and worse then before...
As a SOLO Survivor I wait yet over 1 hour and dosen't find anything.I even close the game and start it new... wth?! I only want to do the daily....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We do too.
I feel your pain...
Where are all the babykillers at? Cant they adapt to the changes anymore? Git gud
Yesterday I waited 10 minutes with my 3 man SWF
@Master you toxic toxic man! lol 10 mins is good considering....sometimes i am waiting 20, it's worse if i play swf, though its rare that i do
So after the post I waited one hour more bevor I had ONE game.... 2 [BADWORD] hours!!!! XD
@kiki okay if i am waiting too long, and i don't know if this is just coincidence, but i retry....like if i am waiting a long while, i press triangle and start again and sometimes i do get a game quick....
I has done that.I even closed the game and start it new.I even start my ps4 new :(
@GhostOfPastKiller wha?
ugh sorry to hear :( when the new match making came out i was getting games so quickly...
no one is plying killer anymore due to the re introduction of double pallets.move on to another game.
as for plebs that need to be in a SWF group complaining...cry me a ######### river
@Spicybarbecue if i am honest i am playing more killer now just becaue of lobby times....and for some odd reason i keep always getting killer dailies lol
Yes... I'm on ps4 and when I used to wait like 30 seconds for a game as survivor (rank 12) I now wait about 5-10 minutes. However, when I'm killer I get instant lobbies. It kind of disturbs me that there are toxic people out there waiting forever trying to get a game and when they finally get one they are so toxic to the killer.
Maybe it's karma that there are longer wait times for survivor if there is such a thing.
What happend no one want be this weak killer and be bully ? How this is can be? Mayby start play KYF and got some fun ther.
I stop even try adap this bullshit and stop play at all.So go try KYF if you can wait for baby killer.
Sometimes when I load a lobby as killer, I go to do something else because I expect to wait 14-20 mins then end up in a game almost done and everybody thinks I've been letting them do gens the whole time so instead of being a D word I'm just like. "Ah...uh...ok....I guess this is a farming lobby now" And sometimes I'm like "ok maybe 4-7 mins till I get a game" and end up waiting for like 20 minutes and crap. Hopefully no bugged lobbies. I dunno how some people end up waiting an hour. I would just remake the lobby or switch to survivor, or just leave the game when I'm super ticked off about wait times.