Ask speaks
Plague was the first killer to speak in game & now we have our first survivor who speaks as well: Good old Ash! How do you guys feel about this? Thoughts towards having more speaking in the future?
Plague was the first killer to speak in game & now we have our first survivor who speaks as well: Good old Ash! How do you guys feel about this? Thoughts towards having more speaking in the future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like shitting in the tall grass
I have not played the new update yet! Does he actually speak? What does he say???
Wait, Ash speaks??
Ash speaks in Lobby:
Groovy
and 3-4 other
what? @AshleyWB
Its an ash voiceline
I couldn't figure out who was talking LOL I thought I had something open and was alt tabbing like mad until I heard "groovy" then realized who it was! ^_^ love it!
It's kind of stupid that his mouth doesn't even move, because he sure as hell isn't thinking this stuff up.
I mean as someone who loves animating, it can't be that hard to articulate a few words and lip movements into the model. Can it?
legit made my day when i heard that line for the first time