I dislike Ash talking in the lobby
Its akward and annoying.
Its akward and annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh.. At least thanks for spoiler.
That's unfortunate. You'll have to get used to it.
Well you can lobby dodge =)
@No1TheLarch Wait, Ash actually speaks?
What, did you think they paid Bruce Campbell to record grunts?
@peasant yeah - he just said Groovy to me
INB4 Ash volume slider
Honestly, yeah. Look at Laurie, Tapp, Bill, and Quentin. All liscenced survivors that don't speak.
But they didn't get the original VAs, as far as I know.
Does Bruce actually voice his own character? I know he was in the trailer but part of me is actually surprised if he actually did his own voice.
Yep, he talks when you select him in-game as well..though the menu music drowns it out