Ash's exclusive outfit
Any idea on what it is?
I've got the cells to buy him now but if his exclusive is nice I'd pay the money for the dlc
Any idea on what it is?
I've got the cells to buy him now but if his exclusive is nice I'd pay the money for the dlc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With how these exclusives have been so far, it's most likely a ######### recolour of his shirt (which also counts his head)
I just noticed there is a recoloured glove in the files, maybe that is it.
It's a recolored glove like @MojoTheFabulous said. It has blue on it instead of red. Nothing special.
@RWoodrow lol I'm glad I didn't buy that... Oh wait I just did dang that's plain lazy very disappointed
@Petraaahh It's better than nothing at least. Still crappy though.
@MojoTheFabulous aha I suppose I just wish I read your messages before I bought it... I prefer the original glove anyway :facepalm
@Petraaahh It works out to be the same price though, right? At least I hope it does.
It's the same price if you buy him via Auric cells or via steam so it doesn't even matter
@MojoTheFabulous @rangerdanger0
Yah for sure I personally just have a load of auric cells collecting dust so it was a little wasteful for me
I'm going to buy him from the store, personally.
I got it for free what the #########?
The Saw chapter was the chapter where there was an actual alternative outfit
You did not. You gotta buy the chapter on whatever platform you play on (not using the in game store)
The only chapters with actual alt outfits are Halloween, Flesh and Mud, Spark of Madness, Nightmare on Elm street, and like you said Saw
And out of those 5 chapters only 1 has an alt outfit for a killer, the Doctor and it's just a recolor
Every chapter after those Saw have only had 1 cosmetic for only the survivor (except ghostface but his outfit is pure white so nobody uses it)