A visual representation of Head On's max range
Once again, I DID NOT MAKE THIS, this video was made by Pain Reliever on Youtube. I simply reupload useful clips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1v1pB7ZpvM&feature=youtu.beOnce again, I DID NOT MAKE THIS, this video was made by Pain Reliever on Youtube. I simply reupload useful clips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1v1pB7ZpvM&feature=youtu.be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@brokedownpalace @Maximus7 @Delfador I figured you guys would like to be notified about this just in case it sinks below the first page during the morning.
Thanks again sharing the video with us. I also thanked the channel as well.
I guess it is because of latency that I can't get my stuns, I have done this a lot closer than this video and it still didn't register the stun.
I guess we have to wait for dedicated servers.
@Delfador Just approximately 3-4 more months!
She needs to gain ever moar weight to increase the range
Width is what actually hits the killer, length is way too short
That’s what he/she said
Nice. Thank you!
That's actually a pretty big radius, good to know.
@Bongbingbing Looks like you could just walk in from the side and get a grab though.
Maybe if you know they're there and the survivor didn't time it right but playing myself I've just walked by the side of a locker and gotten stunned, I think it might be more of a semi-circle than a cone, or could be the killer's hitbox I don't know.