TydeTyme vs Space Coconut...
...who will win?
https://youtu.be/xibz6s0nwjk...who will win?
https://youtu.be/xibz6s0nwjk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cuz it's a 1v1 game amirite
No disrespect towards those content t creators, I watch one of them quite often cuz I like how they discuss topics.
However, both are quite... bad if we talk about skill and high tier gameplay, so for me it's not interesting to watch that.
I would like to see some very skilled known killer mains versing known skilled (swf) survivor mains.
Tbhcontent wise coconut has the lead as he's constantly trying to improve the game with valid points
Hag main vs Not Hag main. This'll be entertaining.
That was a fun match to watch. I really enjoyed it switching clips back-and-forth between the two viewpoints during exchanges. I honestly enjoy watching them both individually for different reasons, so this was cool to see.
If it's a question of skill, Tyde has a lot of it as do many other creators. If it requires you to use a flashlight or insta med then that doesn't make you more skilled.
Being skilled is using the little resources you have and making them work as well as you can.
I just find it dumb and ignorant to blurt out a comment which effectively labels a particular person as unskilled and bad at the game
Man that whole team was playing like potatoes. It was hard to watch.
Tyde was dogging DbD a few months ago... and acting like he'll stop uploading stuff.
The catch is... his DbD videos get the most views... and he knows this... so he sold out. Not a fan of him anymore.