Do Plague's Emetic add-ons need a rework?

Do you feel Plague's emetic add-ons need a rework? Vile Emetic (which I know is a purple add-on and supposed to be strong, I'm not arguing against that) can make you fully sick to broken if you happen to be unfortunate enough to be puke on first in maybe one to two hits/streams. Most killer add-on have both a buff and a de-buff (like Nurse's add-ons: extra blinks - less blink range, omega blink - less accuracy, larger blink window - increased fatigue, one less blink, etc.) whereas Plague's Emetic potions...don't (a couple of her other add-ons too though idk if I've come across them yet)? Yes they only increase the rate you get to broken, but I feel it's kind of ridiculous that she can puke on you only once or twice maybe and maybe you completely ill/broken. Maybe the de-buff could be to slightly shorten the range? Make it so the puke doesn't arc? Or idk something else I'm not super good at de-buff ideas.

Or do you feel it's fine as is?

BTW not saying Plague is OP, or any nonsense of the sort. Please don't start on that BS.

Comments

  • It's fine. It's not that strong.

  • I think they should increase just the amount of puke at base it takes to get someone into broken status(which would in turn affect the addons you're speaking of ). Then at the same time remove the heal from fountains and add a slower action speed on gens if infected and broken. This incentivizes survivors to use fountains and also doesn't let her lose her pressure when they do. Now she can be played as more of a spread pressure slow down killer rather than just tunneling into each person which is what we have now. More fun for all and fits her thematically.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I think they should increase just the amount of puke at base it takes to get someone into broken status(which would in turn affect the addons you're speaking of ). Then at the same time remove the heal from fountains and add a slower action speed on gens if infected and broken. This incentivizes survivors to use fountains and also doesn't let her lose her pressure when they do. Now she can be played as more of a spread pressure slow down killer rather than just tunneling into each person which is what we have now. More fun for all and fits her thematically.

    Oooh I like this idea! :D

    Just to clarify tho the fountains would still fix broken status and get rid of your sickness, but you'd still be injured and need to heal up yes?

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/397806#Comment_397806

    Oooh I like this idea! :D

    Just to clarify tho the fountains would still fix broken status and get rid of your sickness, but you'd still be injured and need to heal up yes?

    Yes exactly lol

    I also think this would be enough to get her to rank 1 viability as well.

  • I think Plague is in a good spot, she would be in a better spot when the Movement Speed Nerf would have been undone. But even now she is not bad.

    Regarding reworking her Add-On - it is fine. And to be honest, it is good that she has a strong Purple Add-On, her Pink Add-Ons are not good at all.

    (I mean, has anyone really tried Iridescent Seal yet? It sounds horrible)


  • @Blueberry said:

    I think they should increase just the amount of puke at base it takes to get someone into broken status(which would in turn affect the addons you're speaking of ). Then at the same time remove the heal from fountains and add a slower action speed on gens if infected and broken. This incentivizes survivors to use fountains and also doesn't let her lose her pressure when they do. Now she can be played as more of a spread pressure slow down killer rather than just tunneling into each person which is what we have now. More fun for all and fits her thematically.

    Just give deep wounds whenever they are sick. Mending only refreshes the deep wound timer (to delay getting down'd by deep wounds) until they fully cure themselves from fountain

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/397806#Comment_397806

    Just give deep wounds whenever they are sick. Mending only refreshes the deep wound timer (to delay getting down'd by deep wounds) until they fully cure themselves from fountain

    I mean that's an option as well. There are a few things they could do. It just needs to be something strong enough so that not using the fountain looks like a worse option.